Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (jahfree, genedebs, Anura, Drummer, 1 invisible), 26 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447746 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#234477 - 06/29/08 04:58 PM Baby's first ROFL.
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

#234482 - 06/29/08 05:24 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: Nyjah]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
lol that is brilliant, i love having the giggles, i wonder if the guys inside joke is that they are ripping up the bills or something lol, that would be therapeutic for both of them

actually, some people find ripping paper very theraputic, anybody seen the film langoliers with that guy who sits in the office ripping up paper as the langoliers are coming eating up "yesterday"?

in coincidence that guy in langoliers ripping up paper was abused by his father when he was younger in the film

in a REALLY freaky coincidence, i wanted to find an image to show you guys so i typed "film langoliers ripping paper" in google image search, i clicked on an image randomly, nothing to do with either langoliers or the clip above, and it connected me to a website, showing the exact same clip, where people are commenting on it

honestly, from typing in about langoliers as i typed above i clicked on an image which was labelled as photobucket and it linked me to this

http://digg.com/people/Baby_is_Laughing_So_Hard_He_Keeps_Falling_Over

that is REALLY weird coincidence

did you know, lots of marketing and banking and even stock control is based on viewing websites visited by people and the kind of things people discuss in chat websites and blogs, the general mood of people is used to judge responses and public reactions and reactions to predict fluctuations in selling, buying, confidence and interest. I think this "coincidence" proves the valididty of some of those methods since clearly this video and the INFECTIOUS laughter seems to have spread through the net like wild fire and i think we can safely say thousands of people are probably laughing at that clip right now

Edited by king tut (06/29/08 05:25 PM)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#234508 - 06/29/08 07:04 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: king tut]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Haha. Nice. They also used part of that footage for an AIG commercial saying that laughter adds 8 yrs to your life.

#234529 - 06/29/08 09:30 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: Nyjah]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
I wish more adults lived like kids. lol \:\) Just laughing for fun...no stupid subtext behind it. lol

#234552 - 06/29/08 11:54 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: AndyJB2005]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

*paper rips* hahahahaha *falls over* *paper rip* hahahahahaha and repeat.

#234730 - 06/30/08 07:32 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: Nyjah]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Nyjah,

Now THAT is a bad-day buster if ever there was one rofl!!!! And you know what's just as funny as the baby? The dad getting all hysterical about his baby boy having a great time. That's a pair who are going to have a great life together.

Not sure about the life expectancy of Dad's car mags though .... \:D

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#234774 - 06/30/08 09:10 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: Nyjah]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
That is so, so funny Nyjah.

Thank you very much for that. \:D

Puffer

#234798 - 06/30/08 10:25 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: pufferfish]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Nyjah, thank you sooooooooo much for that. I'm going to bed with a picture of little Ethan's smile and his laughter ringer in my ears. I couldn't ask for a better bed time story.

ROCK ON.........Trish

#234820 - 07/01/08 12:37 AM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: Trish4850]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
That's adorable! Nice break from all the seriousness. thanx

#234966 - 07/01/08 03:41 PM Re: Baby's first ROFL. [Re: blueshift]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Reminds me of a couple hour I spent on the road with my sister's family and her 2-year old niece over the past week. My niece thought that rubbing the corner of her blanket in her face while she pretended to sleep was the funniest thing in the world, so I passed a couple of hours doing just that until she passed out from exhaustion. Between that and pretending to gobble up imaginary substances from my shirt pocket, I'm not sure which she thought was funnier.

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.