Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (teba, 4 invisible), 43 Guests and 30 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62529 Topics
438173 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#234305 - 06/28/08 12:55 PM Re: Why did I never tell? [Re: dark empathy]
hogan_dawg Offline

You're an interesting guy DarkEmpathy with a very unique past and I hope you get your answers. Or make 'em up as you go.

I think you're on a good track. \:\)

#234347 - 06/28/08 07:11 PM Re: Why did I never tell? [Re: hogan_dawg]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Thanks Hogan. some senses of "unique" I really could've done without, ---- though some like the seminar were good.

I do sometimes wish though, ---- everytime I read harry potter or in fact hear about someone who had a Gf at 15 or 15, or got their first kiss at secondary school.

A thought that stil torments me, --- however illogical, however wrong, is that the physically closest anyone's ever been to me was while insulting and humiliating me.

My friends, --- and my T have said this is the wrong way round, and the reason nobody ever has! got closer to me is because of what happened as a teenager, ----- but that's an incredibly hard step to take.

then again, the other day I found something I'd written while 22, which said my age on it, and for the first time for a long time I was able to think "well, that wasn't long ago" and not start thinking that I'd passed all my chances and was getting old at 25.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.