Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (wild_turky, 2 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63434 Topics
443441 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#233497 - 06/25/08 02:39 PM star treking....
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I'm going to a party on Saturday and it suppose to be fancy dress, so i took the opportunity to buy a star trek top. i bought a voyager top, with the red, i have to make some adjustments to make it fit comfortably, but i am sitting here wearing it now

i think it is cool anyway lol

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#233498 - 06/25/08 02:43 PM Re: star treking.... [Re: king tut]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Please allow me to share the Star Trek joy with you, Sir Tut. Here is a pic of a model Enterprise in my basement:

I hope the party is a fun one!

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#233501 - 06/25/08 02:47 PM Re: star treking.... [Re: FormerTexan]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

cool, i used to have one similar but of the enterprise from the next generation, glad to find some supporters here!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#233622 - 06/25/08 11:26 PM Re: star treking.... [Re: king tut]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Don't have any trek toys, but my desk at work is covered in Dr. Who figures.

#233625 - 06/25/08 11:45 PM Re: star treking.... [Re: king tut]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Show us a picture of your costume

You can smudge out your face or something

Puffer

#233666 - 06/26/08 04:59 AM Re: star treking.... [Re: pufferfish]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
Now you can hit your little communicator thingy by your left nipple and say "Beam me up Scotty, theres no intelligent life on this planet." lol (I always loved that line)

#233671 - 06/26/08 06:06 AM Re: star treking.... [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: pufferfish
Show us a picture of your costume

You can smudge out your face or something

Puffer

i would but i lost my camera battery charger ages ago so havent been able to use it for ages, i will have to buy another charger

#233694 - 06/26/08 07:43 AM Re: star treking.... [Re: king tut]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
I don't know which is Cooler, Scot's Dr. who figures or your costume.

I have a huge Dalek poster in my loo, and at the moment I'm watching my way through all of Ds9, so i suppose I'm in troubleboth ways!

generally I'm more Dr. who than Trek though, and of course the major thing for me is Lotr.

Party wise, Have fun tut. At least you shouldn't have problems getting a taxi afterwards. I remember one horrible experience trying to get a taxi while dressed as the Phantom of the opera complete with cloak, hat and make up.

#233696 - 06/26/08 07:51 AM Re: star treking.... [Re: dark empathy]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Dude DS9 Rocks! I would so love to get the whole DVD collection. It's also the one and only Trek Series that my wife actually enjoyed and still watches occasionally!!!!!

I've got the Dalek w/ Mutant reveal action figure.... ain't I just the Gee..... Shit!!!! ;-)

I love good SciFi, best stuff I can get on TV right now when the new Dr. Who's ain't on is BSG.

#233703 - 06/26/08 08:06 AM Re: star treking.... [Re: JustScott]
dark empathy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: durham, north england
Unfortunately, my roleplay group is saturday nights, so i always end up asking my parents to reccord new Dr. who, and then doing a massive marathon whenever I go home, ----- but at least it's a way of avoiding cliff hangers.

A couple of years ago a local Hmv was closing down, so I managed to pick up all of tng quite cheap. I looked at getting Ds9 then, but the price put me off so I ended up buying the complete Babylon 5 instead.

Last year however, a friend of mine realized that Ds9 was being sold cheaply on amazon, so now I've got the hole lot which is cool, and am watching through them steadily, which is good sinse I never got to see them in order the first time round.

Dr. who wise, i've been a fan for years now, so I've really enjoyed the revival, David Tenant rocks! though I wasn't as much an ecleston fan.

I'm rather jealous of the dalek figures (my flat is already too full of random fantasy statues and my Lotr chess set anyway), but for Christmas a friend of mine did buy me the complete Davros collection, which comes with all the episodes from Genesis of the Daleks onwards, pluss a load of more recent audios which are great!

yes, I have a very generous friend!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.