Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
4gettingthepast4 (32), DougL (53), Jeff38 (48), lfp (27), pats121 (75), Texan (57), zer0sleep (35)
Who's Online
1 registered (traveler), 27 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63653 Topics
444537 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#232644 - 06/22/08 10:12 PM New Old Guy
Wyclef_Bakr Offline

Loc: Doorstep of Thugz Mansion.
I'm sure you have heard about me form my son Nyjah and after many discussions I've decided to join. The way Ny talks about everyone here it seems to be filled with great people who are willing to help.

I want to extend a thank you of sorts to Larry aka roadrunner, thank you for helping my son out and being there for him when I wasn't able to.

I look forward to getting to know you all and to also deal with my own demons and memories of abuse.

#232647 - 06/22/08 10:21 PM Re: New Old Guy [Re: Wyclef_Bakr]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Welcome Wyclef,

i hope you find this place helpful, and hope this will help both you and your son to heal (and i agree, Larry is pretty cool isn't he).

Lewis

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#232661 - 06/22/08 10:57 PM Re: New Old Guy [Re: king tut]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hey Wyclef. Welcome to the board, you're son is with good people here. He is protected and cared about.

Welcome, hope we can help you as well

Stay strong
Mike

#232703 - 06/23/08 01:35 AM Re: New Old Guy [Re: Wyclef_Bakr]
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
Welcome my friend! Finding this site is like finding a flashlight in the dark. There is living proof here that our "demons" can be conquered. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. My name is Jason. There are good friends here and there is a hell of a moderating team here that can help point you in a good direction if you need help with anything. The rest is up to you. Congratulations! You just made an excellent choice!

Jason

Edited by endlessjourney (06/23/08 01:36 AM)
Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#232734 - 06/23/08 08:36 AM Re: New Old Guy [Re: Wyclef_Bakr]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
hi nyjah's dad! bless you for being part of his healing process. as you continue to become familiar with this website it will dawn on you how valuable your support of him is. he is truly blest to have you on his side, and will make all the difference in his recovery.

he is one lucky young man.

ron

#232785 - 06/23/08 03:29 PM Re: New Old Guy [Re: Sans Logos]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
welcome to MS Wyclef - I hope that you will find this to be a great resource in your own healing journey

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#232799 - 06/23/08 04:13 PM Re: New Old Guy [Re: TJ jeff]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Bakr,

I'm so glad you have decided to join up. It's great to have you with us and I know you will find a lot of support here. And I'm so glad you have Nyjah back with you.

I'm glad I have been able to be there for Nyjah from time to time, but it's not more than what he deserves. He's a great guy and I am very proud of him, as I know you are too.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.