Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
5 registered (VASurvivor, lapchinj, Dave PNW, woodenshoes, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63407 Topics
443320 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#231489 - 06/17/08 12:47 PM thanks for the Welcome Guys
charles law Offline

Loc: perth australia
thanks for the welcome Guys I can understand about just surviving so how does healing start? and when do you know you are on the road to recovery? what are the steps and what are the signs that I have found that road. I have to find that road because I can't just survive my heart is opened because its wounded I want to close it so much that it hurts and my soul is so tired while i was on the road to healing I seemed to have taken the wrong turn thats what it feels like.
dont know..

charles auwarrior

#231496 - 06/17/08 01:32 PM Re: thanks for the Welcome Guys [Re: charles law]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Charles
Welcome to MS. I think you are on that road to recovery. You are here at Male Survivor ,that is a good first step. I think we really need professional help in the beginning to get past a lot of the hard stuff. Do you have a T ?

The guys here are an excellent help. We also have peer support groups called Healing Circles which have helped a lot of guys. Welcome to Recovery.

Tom

#231526 - 06/17/08 06:13 PM Re: thanks for the Welcome Guys [Re: Muldoon]
charles law Offline

Loc: perth australia
thanks Tom I do want to be there on next Healing circle I do have a T he's pritty good he is away this week and I am a bit lost so i went to my Doc and hes prescribed anti depressant and sleeping tabs now i am awake very few hours and have a massive headache

I think sometimes if I had a 12 step guide and in a time frame and be done with it it would be easier.

I know it all takes time I wont be giving up i just hope this is the lowest its going to get..

thanks Tom I need people like you to keep talking..

Edited by charles law (06/17/08 10:29 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.