Newest Members
GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy
12465 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12465 Members
74 Forums
63998 Topics
446693 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#231495 - 06/17/08 01:30 PM Re: NAMBLA ALERT [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
well, ok, maybe i watch too many Arnold Schwarzenneger films, but, without remorse, lol, i'm going to get told off for this one, if i found a NAMBLA organisation meeting, i would walk in with a machine gun and waste them all, LOL, ok, maybe not because i'd get caught, but i'd definitely blow something up, maybe their cars, maybe set fire to the building they are in or cause some kind of public disorder, grrrrrrrr, ok, so they deserve free speach? fine, i will just make the NAMBLATAO, the north american man boy love association tongue amputation organisation, watch out, you are being hunted!

it's not that i'm full of rage, i just wouldn't give it a second thought

(considering, considering, considering, should i hit submit...hell, go for it, lets just not make this thread a bloodbath because i will get told off)

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231503 - 06/17/08 02:00 PM Re: NAMBLA ALERT [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Never Sugar Mountain

Still Not Recognized

#231521 - 06/17/08 04:36 PM Re: NAMBLA ALERT [Re: Still]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
A little sugar in the gas tank or get a valve wrench and just crack their tire valves. Next morning either the car won't start or it will have four flat tires. I can tell you from experience the look on your adversary's face is quite satsfying when he realises that he isn't going anywhere soon.

TM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.