Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (aniceguy, Bardo, 3 invisible), 26 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63805 Topics
445544 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#230890 - 06/14/08 07:42 AM Re: pretend this is catchy [Re: terpprm]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I like bees!

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#231080 - 06/15/08 01:53 AM Re: uh..... [Re: terpprm]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
Yes. . .

I am thankful for the wife God in His great wisdom gave to me. Our marriage lasted 37+ years until she died of ALS. I am sure I will see her in the place above. We have 2 wonderful children and 3 grand children with another on the way.

Even though I took a lot of abuse as a kiddo, I feel that God has provided well for my needs and relationships since then and that God has taken care of me. I was suicidal at age 15 and I cried out to God for help and He answered me.

Puffer

#231114 - 06/15/08 10:33 AM Re: uh..... [Re: pufferfish]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
I am grateful for kind people.

I often go to a chip shop near me, i go quite often, so i just walk in, they prepare my food and i pay them, i don't even have to say what i want, they already remember, because i always have the same thing.

I was walking home from work yesterday, not realising that their opening times changed, so that they were closed, but one of them saw me walk past and look in. They un-locked and re-opened the shop, and re-started all the stuff and made me my food! they had closed and were about to go home and they did this for me! and they gave me extra too, but they wouldn't accept a tip off me. They gave me their phone number, so that if i'm working until that time and still wanting food, i should phone them and they will make me my food and i can collect it off them even though they will be closed. You don't get many people who go out of their way for no reason like that,so that's what i'm grateful for.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231251 - 06/16/08 03:31 AM Re: uh..... [Re: terpprm]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
My one year old daughter who always greets me with smile and calling me daddyeeeee. She always makes my day---Mike---

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#231269 - 06/16/08 08:52 AM Re: uh..... [Re: michael banks]
jaa Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Rhode Island
For my son, who turns 21 tomorrow.

#231291 - 06/16/08 12:28 PM Re: uh..... [Re: terpprm]
michael banks Offline

Loc: Mojave Desert, Ca
My daughter,

Who is eighteen months. Everyday when I come from work she has a smile and a hug for me. Such uncondition love makes everyday a good day.

one day at a time
Mike

"IT ought never be forgotten that the past is the parent of the future" John C. Calhoun

WOR Alumni Sequoia 2009

#231293 - 06/16/08 12:36 PM Re: uh..... [Re: michael banks]
jaa Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Rhode Island
Our children's love is the best.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.