Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
aleja (40), bc22 (47), DavidMI (40), Forrest_Gump (39), Jay1946 (68), Malc4 (29), mpm01 (49), widpaulman (43)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, Amandla, 2 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63570 Topics
444151 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#231222 - 06/15/08 11:10 PM Rogers ice cream parlor
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
ok, so there has been a real lack of ice cream here lately, time to eat ice cream until we are sick ;\)

some mint chocolate?

yum yum

how about this monstrosity

this one looks pretty cool, wonder what the purple tastes like???

aha, and so it was prohesised that icecream will unite all peoples of the world

LOL sorry, i really better stop i'm getting carried away, anybody want to add their favourite ice cream to the icecream parlor?

wow!!!!
anybody tried blue moon ice cream, that looks cool! i think it is a speciality

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231230 - 06/15/08 11:29 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
saw this yesterday, thought it felt right here. The credit for it is not mine, but it sure made me smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BovQyphS8kA

Stay strong
Mike

#231373 - 06/16/08 07:26 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: mogigo]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

this one looks...interseting

anybody remember the smurfs, looks like they had too much blue moon ice cream lol, no, i'm the only one that fines that funny lol

seriously, what does blue ice cream taste like????

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231380 - 06/16/08 08:00 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

lets not forget the banana split (minus the nuts, i hate nuts in ice cream or chocolate, but strangely like peanut butter)

#231384 - 06/16/08 08:03 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

out of interest, do you have these lollies in America?

#231386 - 06/16/08 08:06 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

also, how about this lolly, do you have that in America?

#231388 - 06/16/08 08:11 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i also love the twister

they also come with a green inside and a red twisty bit

#231392 - 06/16/08 08:23 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

does anybody remember these things

we used to take this stuff, angel delight, comes in tonnes of different flavours, make it up, but put it in the lolly things, and freeze it, and make angel delight lollies, they were nice

#231399 - 06/16/08 09:13 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
Hi KT

The only blue ice creams I have seen were either blueberry or bubblegum or candyfloss
In Canada we have the twisties but haven't seen the other lollies
I like making my own popsicles out of ice tea

Here's a few pics that made me hungry

C

#231407 - 06/16/08 10:28 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: ineffable]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
LOVE these posts!!!!!!! Way to go guys, we all need more ice cream in our lives.

Thanks,

Ron

#231479 - 06/17/08 10:55 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Barney]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Yummmmmmm Ice cream ...

a bit of rocky road never goes astray ...

or a raspberry malteser cake to indulge in ...

but my favourite - deep fried icecream YUM

#231498 - 06/17/08 01:43 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: arronb]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

ah, Craig, i see you like the REEEEEALLY chocolate icecreams, looks very rich in flavour, how much do you think you could eat, actually how much ice cream have you ate in one go, one tub? two? i doubt anybody could have two tubs, imagine the brain freeze, arghhhhhhhh

Arron, i love the look of the malteser cake, i have never seen anything like that before, actually it is making me excited, i am going to go down the shops and buy some maltesers and some icecream and try to replicate it myself (yes i do have some time on my hands lol). Not sure what the deep fried icecream is, what is that, crumbled biscuit or something???

#231539 - 06/17/08 08:17 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Hello KT ...

Deep Fried Ice Cream ...

Don't know bout the rest of the world but here it is a speciality dessert in Chinese restaurants ...

It's a scoop of icecream frozen extra hard, then covered in
a crumbled biscuit and deep fried till golden brown.

It's the perfect treat, combines my two most favourite things,
fried food & icecream ...

Drooling as we speak LOL

#231542 - 06/17/08 08:36 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: arronb]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks Arron, i would try doing that at home...but think i would make a complete mess lol

i did go out and i bought some maltesers, but decided to buy this Mackies of scotland honeycomb icecream, completely lush! best icecream i've had i think, it is the best icecream "made the way it should be with fresh milk and double cream" with molten honeycomb chips

and so i put maltesers with that and it was brilliant, i was moaning in joy lol

and i also bought some Carte Dor lemon Sorbet, like the image but lemon not mango

i din't even realise Sorbet is differnt from icecream i think this is the first time i have had sorbet, it is really nice too, full of flavour, my dad says he likes peach sorbet but that he hasn't seen it be sold for ages so i don't know if they still do it anywhere or what, anybody tried peach sorbet? and i know it is stupid but how come sorbet is so different to ice cream?

#231673 - 06/18/08 02:13 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Barney]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Ok guys,

You asked for it, time to test your knowledge. Take this frozen treats quiz.

http://food.aol.com/play-with-your-food/frozen-treats-id-quiz

Good luck,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#231813 - 06/19/08 06:38 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Scoutvictim]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Carl, that is unfair! i can't do that one, i've never heard of a drumstick or king cone or bomb pop and although i have heard of a firecracker i wouldn't put one in my mouth lol, i need a british quiz lol (but then i'm sure i wouldn't be very good anyway)

did you score well?

Lewis

#284587 - 04/20/09 11:25 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

More icecream!

#284602 - 04/20/09 12:25 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: king tut]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Dude.... seriously.... If you're gonna eat that in front of me, you gotta share more than just a picture!!!!!

I need me some of that yummy ice cream!!! Man that looks good!

Only thing missing though is a whole crapload of rainbow sprinkles!!!!! (No cone is complete without them.)

#284690 - 04/20/09 11:10 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: JustScott]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
I have never seen so many varities of the stuff. Flavors I have never even heard of. That last one is amazing. What are all the flavors in that? Yummy.

yuch, licking the screen did not help. :-(

#285317 - 04/25/09 11:01 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Freedom49]
Jesse92 Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
nothing can beat italian icecream... hmmmmm....

Watch out for crazy flavours though, like garlic! icecream... eewwww

Ben & Jerry is a good 2nd though but so expensive...

#285925 - 05/01/09 03:38 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Jesse92]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Indulgence always comes first…

# CRÈME CREMAILLERE- 3 Flavors Featured--Whole Forest Strawberry, Coffee Chocolate Espresso Bean, Crème Brulee. La Crémaillère Restaurant started serving its fabulous ice creams when it opened over 50 years ago. French custard-style ice creams, all natural and uses only the freshest ingredients. The word "crémaillère" in French literally means a trammel, which is the adjustable hook on which the stewing pot is attached. www.cremecremaillere.com

# CIAO BELLA- Blackberry Cabernet Sorbet, Blood Orange Sorbet, Green Tea with White Chocolate Chunks Gelato, Dulce De Leche Gelato. Ciao Bella Gelato, is a purveyor of high-end artisanal gelato and sorbet handmade and using the freshest of ingredients. The flavors are unique and intense, for example, the Blood Orange Sorbet uses Ruby Red Oranges that are grown exclusively at the food of the Mount Etna volcano in Sicily. www.ciaobellagelato.com

# GODIVA – the “ultimate’ in chocolates are also trying to tempt us with their ice creams and ice cream bars. Sold exclusively in the 150 Godiva boutiques nationwide, the Godiva Ice Cream Bars are truly decadent! www.godiva.com/icecream

# NEUHAUS CHOCOLATIERS – Bite sized dark chocolate cups filled with vanilla, chocolate or coffee flavored ice creams are sold in boxes of 4 ($6), 8 ($10), 12 ($14) and 20 pieces for $23. The ice cream is a French style and custard like with high butterfat content. www.neuhauschocolate.com

For those who love ‘scoop stores’ check these out:

# COLDSTONE - Cold Stone Creamery has just opened up a store in New York’s Time Square and specializes in “personalized desserts”. Each time you order, Coldstone’s scooper takes fresh sweet cream, places it on a frozen marble stone and blend in ingredients (fresh brownies, fudge, fruit and/or coconut) – which is exactly what I did for Katie, Matt, Ann and Al – when I made my first “Monkey Bites” creation! www.coldstonecreamery.com

# BASKIN ROBBINS – Sinbad’s Triple Punch Sherbet is July’s flavor of the month and is a swirled combination of strawberry, orange and lemon sherbets. www.baskinrobbins.com

# STRAUS ORGANIC ICE CREAM (Raspberry, Dutch Chocolate, Vanilla Bean). Straus is an organic dairy farm who make products with their own milk and is committed to taking care of the land, their animals and reducing waste. Their ice cream is made from the simplest and purest ingredients available with no pesticides, antibiotics or hormones. www.strausmilk.com

# HÄAGEN-DAZS, pushing the superpremium edge, has unveiled Desserts Extraordinaire ice cream, a line of seven ice cream flavors inspired by the world’s most indulgent desserts. We tasted Bananas Foster – a smooth banana ice cream enhanced with a hint of brown sugar and rum and Crème Brûlée – their silky custard ice cream with a swirl of caramelized sugar. www.haagen-dazs.com

# ST. CLAIR ICE CREAM is a small specialty ice cream and sorbet dessert supplier located in South Norwalk, CT. that carries on the artisanal tradition of hand molded frozen desserts the likes of which graced the tables of royalty for centuries. In the Victorian era, household servants would use pewter molds to produce ice cream desserts in the shape of swans, flowers, birds, and even vegetable bouquets. www.stclairicecream.com

#285931 - 05/01/09 05:15 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: JustScott]
men_of_hrts.dbw Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Orchidland Big Island Hawaii
That's it, I need some ice cream!

I wish I had a vidio of my coonhounds barking at the ice cream man as he drives around the rural dirt roeds where I live in Texas.

Ruby the Slipper hears him comming and starts yodelling

"What Say the Brethren"
"Hang the Bastards"

#285958 - 05/01/09 11:05 AM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: men_of_hrts.dbw]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Had some last night. When I feel bad, it is always good. I just can't believe all the flavors I have missed.

#297360 - 07/29/09 09:13 PM Re: Rogers ice cream parlor [Re: Freedom49]
Logan Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY
sorry to dig this up again but this damn post is making me hungry, gonna go out now and get some ICE CREAM!!!!!

SEE YA-
Logan

-Blade Runner

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.