Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (ShortedDiode, CafeMan, I Want 2 Thrive, 2 invisible), 67 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62563 Topics
438365 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#231134 - 06/15/08 11:43 AM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: AndyJB2005]
duncanUK Offline
MaleSurvivor

i never knew my father he was always working, even at the weekends. I watched him die at home from leukemia!!! i stood there and watched. i think its over 25yrs now i have lost track of time.

I never told him about the csa.

#231136 - 06/15/08 12:03 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: duncanUK]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Happy fathers day! hmmm, so i do have a card for my dad (and bought a badge thing), and i was shopping because i went into university but figured i will just ask him what he wants when he comes home because i don't know, i don't know when he will be home he went to see my brother in the trooping of the colour with my mum on Friday (and they left the house void of food, very thoughtful, i was tired because i don't sleep at night much so was sleeping when they left and they didn't bother to say bye), he doesn't like cards or things like that-he thinks they are a waste of money, but i thought i would buy one anyway

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231154 - 06/15/08 02:26 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: king tut]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
My dad gets a 2-minute phone call, though I might up it to three.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#231156 - 06/15/08 02:43 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: FormerTexan]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
We stopped by my father's house after church and did our 10 minutes of duty, gave him the card (it took me a while to find one that wasn't all Rah, Rah about fathers), and then left. So done for another year!

#231204 - 06/15/08 07:57 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: EGL]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
well my Dad did finally come home today, at 11.30pm, he was in a mood and not very nice to me and dismissive of my efforts and rude i think, but he has been travelling all day, so i forgive him, and i just don't think he gets it, that i need a father

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#231209 - 06/15/08 08:28 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: king tut]
MemoryVault Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NJ
I called...he thanked me for my card, we talked about his computer and our respective offices. And I completely forgot until ten minutes after I hung up that that was the same man I'd been wrestling with such heavy anger about...I felt crazy. For being angry and just forgetting about it when it was time to talk. Dissociation at its finest.

#231211 - 06/15/08 09:49 PM Re: Happy Father's Day.....[trigger issue?] [Re: MemoryVault]
irishguy Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Dublin, Ireland
Just want to say happy fathers day to all the fathers on here, you guys are the heros to all those little ones out there....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.