Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 58 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438128 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#230836 - 06/13/08 10:45 PM Moderators must be recognized always
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I am feeling a little selfish tonight as a result of the last 4 years i have been a member and never once,not one time have i thanked the moderators as a whole for their dedication and compassiona for the men on here who have survived such sexual abuse that still to this day screw with us.

I am forever grateful for being a member of this god given site that have people who genuinely care for us and love their job(s).

How can you not thank these blessed human beings ...afterall some ,if not all,are survivors of CSA which makes it so precious.

This makes them just as special because not only are they ( moderators) giving back but also dealing with in your face trauma in everyday lives of others yet have the heart of an angel to help others who are really struggling and come out of themselves and this is awesome.

I dont want to go on and on and give MS moderators a big head,...lol...........but i think there should be a forum for those of us,i'd like to start such a forum,who truly appreciate these great peolpe and comment on or give thanks to people who are so hard to find these days therefore making a forum called................."Thank you for your commitment to us"....

I know i most definitely support such a forum as a result of the heart it takes to help others and expect nothing in return.

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU..... \:\)

Coop

#230858 - 06/13/08 11:35 PM Re: Moderators must be recognized always *DELETED* [Re: thecoopstah]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
Post deleted by thecoopstah

#230862 - 06/13/08 11:45 PM Re: Moderators must be recognized always [Re: thecoopstah]
TNuss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Del-A-Ware???
Coop

I will second your first post. The MOD's here at MS are A#1!!!

In harmony,
Troy

#231472 - 06/17/08 10:28 AM Re: Moderators must be recognized always [Re: TNuss]
tazrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FL USA
I agree.

Thanks ScottyTodd, walkingsouth, TJ jeff, Dewey2k, alexey, Trish4850, FormerTexan, Ken Singer, LCSW, Nathan, tallsteve, theatrekid.

Gregg

Edited by tazrad (06/17/08 10:29 AM)

#231501 - 06/17/08 01:56 PM Re: Moderators must be recognized always [Re: tazrad]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
I want to express my appreciation for the moderators.

Puffer

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.