Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (royjay, 3 invisible), 54 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441391 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#230707 - 06/13/08 09:57 AM more
Justintime Offline

how can anyone do this kind of shit to a little kid? i so don't understand and im so mad and frustrated and theres not a thing i can do about it

#230709 - 06/13/08 10:01 AM Re: more [Re: Justintime]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Justintime,

I don't think there's any answer to that one. There are of course clinical explanations for why abusers do what they do, but I think you are asking a far deeper question.

There are probably plenty of things you can do about it at some point; there is so much work that needs to be done in the areas of public awareness and information. But I think it's crucial to deal with your own recovery first. You have to have strength for yourself before you have anything to give to others.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#230718 - 06/13/08 10:50 AM Re: more [Re: roadrunner]
Justintime Offline

its not fair. it's all i did was give to others no choice nothing ever for me and now i feel selfish because i want some answers

#230720 - 06/13/08 11:01 AM Re: more [Re: Justintime]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

You are right, it's not fair. Not fair at all. You're not selfish for wanting answer. You have a right to any answers you can get.

All this questioning and asking and what not, it's all good. Each one is a little step ahead.

Keep steppin!

#230729 - 06/13/08 11:25 AM Re: more [Re: JustScott]
Justintime Offline

No its not fair and it sucks, i wish i could go back in time and ask why, why my parents sold me for their drugs, why my foster parents thought it was ok to hurt me like they did and why everyone, or i should say every adult or person older than me that i ever met thought it was ok to fuck me over, like i had some big sign on me that i couldnt see but everyone else could, they all just thought it was ok to use me however they wished, like once it happens once people can just tell somehow, might as well get theres too. and even now that im older, the only person hurting me now is me, but how do I stop when I feel so fucking worthless.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.