Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
era1 (31), GregoryP (50), GregoryParcell (50), junior (54), KDW78 (36), nansogre (48)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447590 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#230258 - 06/11/08 01:40 AM "Satan in the house"
dking777 Offline

Loc: CA
"Satan in the house"

tell me all your thoughts on god?
cause I would really like to meet her.
And ask her why were who we are.
Tell me all your thoughts on god,
Cause I am on my way to see her.
So tell me am I very far -
Am I very far now? "Dishwalla"

Sincerely,
DKing

Edited by dking777 (10/06/09 02:24 AM)

Bittersweet Symphony

#230288 - 06/11/08 08:25 AM Re: "Satan in the house" [Re: dking777]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
hi dking, wow great visual story.

how does satan get in the house in the first place? well, i guess he's invited in on a pretense that he wants to sell you something that he convinces you that you can't be without. one moment he's at your door making his plea, next thing you know he's in the living room demonstrating. before you know it, he's in the kitchen sharing a meal, and by sundown, oh what the hell, he may as well stay overnight. you give him a room and there he stays.......forever.

though not thru any formal process, he becomes adopted as a 'family' member; his input into impacting issues becomes relevant. unwittingly and unknowingly he begins to shape a person's own inner dynamic. before you realize it, life becomes organized around his will, perspective and viewpoint. his every wish is your command. one day you come home and you realize that he is not physically there any longer. however, the furniture is still arranged to his preference, interior decor to his taste, his dirty dishes are still in the sink. he is gone, but the ghost of him remains. and you just keep on living without him the way you had learned to live him, because it's just easier that way, and besides, you never know when your guest may show up to reclaim his position.

there you have it; he has established himself as a fixture in the 'house'. hahahaha!

so, as you say,
Quote:
What can change and what we have power over in the current moment is the thoughts we carry of ourselves.

how do you get there?

you doing it by process, slowly but surely dismantling the whole mess, bit by bit. kinda like those hgtv shows where they 'flip that house'. gut the whole thing and install a new value system. one that works in the best interest of full and efficient functionality.

boy, is that ever a lot of work, time and energy! but the rewards are priceless........

peace,

ron

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.