Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, traveler, bluesky), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444518 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#230442 - 06/11/08 10:04 PM Re: Weight Gain. [Re: Aidanchase]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

I mentioned avocados because they are a good way for people who don't eat animal products to gain weight, and I happen to love them. I also like to eat oatmeal with heated up bananas mushed in along with a teaspoon of brown sugar or a teaspoon of pure maple.

I was going to ask the same thing Larry did, to be frank. I know your situation is pretty challenging because you are a Vegan. I also know that a lot of people with eating disorders just plain don't like food.

Aidan, just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you as well.

Good job, guys.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#230525 - 06/12/08 06:39 AM Re: Weight Gain. [Re: BJK]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thanks everyone.

We've, my family and I, have been looking up foods to eat for vegans that would help me gain weight. Avocados are good for it, I can't remember what else we found out. I love oatmeal too, the cinamon and apple kind is my favorite. I'm also doing a bit of working out, which sometimes causes me to lose weight but then i gain some back in muscle.

#230527 - 06/12/08 07:23 AM Re: Weight Gain. [Re: Nyjah]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Apple and cinnamon oatmeal...mmmm....

Just that with the price of food these days, I've found it more economical to buy the huge round containers of oatmeal while mixing in my own flavorings.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.