Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
3 registered (tbkkfile, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443289 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#229643 - 06/08/08 03:23 AM pretend this is catchy
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
i wasn't sure where to post this.....but i would like to start a positive thoughts thread......just throw in random positive thoughts, not just about the anything in particular, but about anything. life, food, i don't care, just a bunch of good things. lets see how much we can fill up. and don't be afraid to double do it. if someone else said what you wanted, say it anyway. i will start by saying that i have a good girlfriend aka future wife.

Edited by terpprm (06/08/08 04:12 AM)

#229644 - 06/08/08 03:43 AM Re: uh..... [Re: terpprm]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Philip,

Great idea. I have many things to be thankful for, and when I get down it helps me to recall them. Right now I am especially grateful for my kids, both of whom are thriving in college and preparing for their own independent adult lives. My daughter has just returned home from college for a few weeks before she takes off to spend the summer with her boyfriend, and it's great to have her here.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#229685 - 06/08/08 09:20 AM Re: uh..... [Re: roadrunner]
terpprm Offline

thank you larry.
and now i would like to show you how cheesy i think this can get.....and want it too.....make it your goal to make people laugh.
i would like to bring up the positive thought of the taste of pizza!!!!!! that just brings a smile to my face!

#229694 - 06/08/08 11:00 AM Re: uh..... [Re: terpprm]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
The thing that makes me most happy in life is when my nephews are sitting on me and my oldest nephew (almost 3) is just talking away about something or reciting a book he's memorized -- just staring off into space -- and I can't really understand him but I'm like "really??" and he's like "yeah" and continues. \:\)

That rules. \:\)

#229700 - 06/08/08 11:12 AM Re: uh..... [Re: AndyJB2005]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
My nephew Bobby snuggling up safe and close and drifting off to sleep beside me on the sofa. \:\)

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#229706 - 06/08/08 01:05 PM Re: uh..... [Re: roadrunner]
terpprm Offline

that's awesome. i must also bring up my 2 nephews. one is 3 and the other 9. one is go kart racing, and the 3 year old loves when his uncle Philip(that's me) takes him to the zoo! that gives me fulfillment!

#229707 - 06/08/08 01:05 PM Re: uh..... [Re: roadrunner]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
My Family; My Mother
Brothers, Sisters, Nephews, and Nieces. Wish I could be more creative. Try to think of something else later.

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#229731 - 06/08/08 04:35 PM Re: uh..... [Re: jcf1957]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
This may sound really stupid, but my positive thought is crawling into bed each night with my bear, knowing we made it through another day. Im inner child and I get time to talk to each other about the day.

He is the one person in my life that I know LOVES me for who I am. Then we fall asleep together and hope and pray a nightmare doesn't wake us up b/4 morning and another new day.

See, I told you this sounds stupid!!!

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#229734 - 06/08/08 04:51 PM Re: uh..... [Re: KENKEN]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Ken,

I need to introduce your bear to my stuffed puppy. (her name is Brandy) Maybe they can have little "cups",(cubs + pups = "cups") and we can pass them around, so everyone has someone who LOVES them unconditionally.

Love the idea!!!! \:D

Luv ya,
Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#229794 - 06/08/08 11:16 PM Re: uh..... [Re: Scoutvictim]
terpprm Offline

lol.....i would like to add in music. music is such a big part of my life. i play the piano, organ, violin, clarinet and trumpet at my church. i am the organist, and i am in the orchestra one service a week. i have a fill in organist so that i can participate in the orchestra(i started it by the way....love it!!!!!).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.