Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (L84, 3 invisible), 24 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64168 Topics
447773 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#229633 - 06/08/08 01:28 AM Ostriches - Fk em all
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
I no longer have any tolerance for the ostriches of this world. Those who think that looking our way will jeopardize their flat-panel HDTV lives. Our cause is grotesque…turn away…shield your child’s eyes too. Yes…I have NO use for these sheeple. Those who will not even look our way are not passive…not neutral….they are without exception, truly part of the problem. Damn them all to hell.

And remember...Have a NICE Day \:\)

#229638 - 06/08/08 01:38 AM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Still]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
I LIKE that!

#229671 - 06/08/08 08:27 AM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Hauser]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Go Rob! ;\)

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#229763 - 06/08/08 08:04 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: roadrunner]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

What inspired this rant was a disturbing fact I learned from my children's school. That is, when a CSA-prevention education session has been held at the school in recent years attendance is as follows:

Year 1: 3 parents and a few PTA members
Year 2: NO parents, about 3 faculty
Year 3: about the same as 1 & 2

And here's the kicker: There was an abhorrent case of child/child CSA in this school system last year. I just learned of it recently....learned what happened, how it happened, what damage was done. I LEARNED ABOUT THE ATTEMPTS TO BURY IT !!!!

I learned how one little girl will never step foot in another school as long as she lives. I learned that the boy who perpetrated this has advanced to the regional High School.

CSA clearly thrives on social conditions that allow it to happen. Ignorance of this is one thing that can be readily fixed. WILLFUL ignorance is an in-excusable disgrace.

Does anyone other than survivors care? I honestly dont think so.

#229764 - 06/08/08 08:09 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Still]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
That is disturbing, Rob, about the abysmal attendance you noted. It makes you think they need something that gets in their face to make them think they need to attend, such as:

1 in 6. Is your child that 1?

Unfortunately, so many people are exactly like you said - ostriches.

#229766 - 06/08/08 08:16 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: EGL]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

I can hear the darned fools now Eddie:

"Mu Mm muh muh muh MY CHILD??? Are you kidding me??? We live in Ourshitdontstink Town, NH for God's sake! That's not going to happen to MY child.....Good Lord Rob, where do you get these things!!!! Now get out of my way...the pool man has been at the house for hours and still is not finished...little Johnny has been waiting there for him to finish so he can go swimming."

#229777 - 06/08/08 09:13 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Still]
Hourglass52 Offline

Loc: New York
Deleted by ModTeam

Edited by ModTeam (06/08/08 10:33 PM)

#229787 - 06/08/08 10:28 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Hourglass52]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

OH...and get this. These 5-8 parents who have ever shown up for the CSA Prevention Sessions....they are out of a parent population of about 1600ish (based upon 800+ students).

I'm not so sure I have those "rage issues" that everyone claims I have. I'm wondering if I might have "surrounded-by-slack-jawed-morons issues."

#229799 - 06/08/08 11:39 PM Re: Ostriches - Fk em all [Re: Still]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Rob,
(sarcasm on) These sessions are useless, We have Meghan's law now, if one of those sickos move by me I'll just write my local leaders and they'll put so many restrictions on sex offenders that they won't be able to find a place in our town to live and then little Johnny will be safe. Besides I tell him never to talk to strangers (/sarcasm off)

I actually voted against the guy who sponsored Megan's Law because all it does is give parents a false sense of security thinking that only wierd strangers would ever hurt their kids. It couldn't be Dad or an older brother they wouldn't do anything.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.