Newest Members
stillhere35, RKS, Albertus, Judd, LMG
12555 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
2 registered (traveler, 1 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12555 Members
73 Forums
64436 Topics
450090 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#22960 - 10/19/03 06:08 AM Re: Breaking Point
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I know very much how you feel, that at some point soon it will all disappear, and that you wish it be yourself that disappears. I reached breaking point last week, and am glad I made choice to live instead. I do not know what advice I can give you, I just hope that you will take good care of yourself and keep yourself as safe as possible. I wish you well.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#22961 - 10/19/03 07:19 PM Re: Breaking Point
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
What a great idea for a thread:
WHAT I NEED MY SPOUSE/PARTNER to KNOW, and TO DO.
Perhaps we could get enough ideas there to put it together as a paper they could read, or you could print out for them.

AA and other 12 steps groups have pamphlets like that. They help a lot.

And we could invite them to let us know what they want us to know and what they need.

We get great idea on threads like that. I think it would be a great service to all.

Why not give it a try one of you married/committed guys?

Bob

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.