Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
5 registered (woodenshoes, Obi, 3 invisible), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447626 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 32 of 61 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 >
Topic Options
#225832 - 05/22/08 04:52 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: tazrad]
JasonSmalls Offline

Loc: NJ
565: Asking a boy that you've been drueling over for the last year out on a date, because you think he's throwing you signals and you think because he treats you so nice when everybody else doesn't, and he knows you're openly gay, that he is too. Then it turns out that your daydreams and the thoughts of loving him the way you want to love a lover are not possible, because you asked him for a kiss and even though he didn't punch you in the face, he retracts and calmly says, "I'm your friend, but I like girls."

And then the whole world falls down around you. First, you're embarrassed, then you get that weird feeling like you won't be friends ever again, and then you feel totally broken and worthless, because you think maybe you just didn't go at him right and ask him in a gentler way, or maybe you should've romanced him or just went ahead and kissed him while he wasn't suspecting it.

Then you realize that wait! this guy is probably straight. I just didn't see the signs before because I was distracted by my lust and infactuation for him. You think, "I wish I could be that girl walking down the street with him, me holding his hand, and throwing my arms around him for a hug and a warm and gentle kiss." You envy that girl, because she has something you want so bad and there's no substitute to control how and what you feel.

So you lay your head on your pillow at night and cry yourself to sleep with the thought of, "this guy is so perfect for me. How could he not feel the same as I do for him?"

Then after two horrible days of distancing yourself from he, he knowcks on your door and says, "Sorry." You immediately think, "Maybe I'm gonna get the guy after all." But no. He tells you he's sorry that you felt that way for him and he didn't feel that way for you, because you're such a great guy and a good friend.

Then you lay your head on that pillow on the third night and think, "at least he didn't break my jaw or push me down, and he still wants to be friends." And somehow I keep telling myself, "that is enough."

That's my last three days.
Joey

#225833 - 05/22/08 04:56 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: JasonSmalls]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
566: When parents tell you NEVER to interrupt them when they're on the phone, it doesn't mean even if you set the house on fire.

#225838 - 05/22/08 05:28 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: MarkK]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
567 Jumping off a garage roof with a giant umbrella will not slow you down.

568 Not all stumps in the swamp are safe to jump on, some of them sink!

Edited by GateKPR4 (05/22/08 05:29 PM)
__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#228868 - 06/04/08 03:41 AM Re: Things boys discover [Re: GateKPR4]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
569. Fully half of the trouble you get into begins with the question, "I wonder what will happen if I do THIS?

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#228937 - 06/04/08 12:27 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: roadrunner]
pufferfish Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: USA
570. Never buy a snow cone from a guy who keeps his shaved ice in a bucket on the floor where a dog can pee on it.

#228946 - 06/04/08 01:17 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: pufferfish]
tazrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FL USA
571. If you ride a bike without a chain guard, your pants will get caught in the chain and the bike will not ride very far.

#229018 - 06/04/08 08:43 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: tazrad]
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
572. Peeing on your Fort that you (accidentally) set on fire will not put it out.
573. Running away from your blazing Fort (where you were last seen) & hiding, will not result in getting out of a LOT of trouble.
574. Covering a fire (that you lit next to the garage) with a plastic bucket lid, does not put it out.

#229020 - 06/04/08 08:46 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: blacken]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Well, now we know where your Handle comes from, eh Blacken? LOL...

Yeah, I lit a fire or two in my day.

575. Putting a fire out is always harder than starting it is. Even in the rain...

#229022 - 06/04/08 08:48 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: Lazarus]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
576. Pouring gasoline on a smoldering campfire is not a good way to restart it.
577. Throwing a flaming gas can is not a good idea, as it will set other things on fire.
578. Singed eyebrows take a while to grow back in.

#229024 - 06/04/08 08:52 PM Re: Things boys discover [Re: blacken]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
579. You will get bit by sticking your hand in a fish tank that has a red belly perhana
580. If you touch an electric cat fish it will shock you

Edited by GateKPR4 (06/04/08 08:53 PM)
__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Page 32 of 61 < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 60 61 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.