Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
5 registered (Jay1946, focusedbody, Obi, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63355 Topics
443014 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#229169 - 06/05/08 08:13 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Still]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Thanks for the laugh guys!

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#229202 - 06/05/08 11:33 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: FormerTexan]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

That one was worth a laugh. Thanks for the lite hearted moment! \:D

#229203 - 06/05/08 11:41 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: WalkingSouth]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

This is funny. Good luck to you JustScott.

Andrei

#229204 - 06/05/08 11:45 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: ak]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
It is good stuff guys, would have cringed with anyone else. But then Jarrad has also given me the chance to be straight forward, smart assish and even blunt. That really is a blessing to be able to do that with someone.

Feeling appreciated yet Brother \:\)

DIVERSITY RULES!!!!

Stay strong guys, know you all are
Mike

#229212 - 06/06/08 12:57 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: mogigo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I just heard that someone is leaving New Mexico tonight with a baseball bat, heading to New England....really pissed-off.

So I'M LEAVING GUYS....heading to the MS safehouse for a few days. Time to go to the mattresses. I hope the safehouse is still vacant.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#229213 - 06/06/08 12:57 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: mogigo]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I just heard that someone is leaving New Mexico tonight with a baseball bat, heading to New England....really pissed-off.

So I'M LEAVING GUYS....heading to the MS safehouse for a few days. Time to go to the mattresses. I hope the safehouse is still vacant.

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#229243 - 06/06/08 11:57 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Still]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

HEY!!! The conference I'm at is being held at Messiah College. Turns out that although the college is closed for the summer, the library is open!!! Until 5 though.... So my only time to check in here is during lunch!!! So here I am!!!

TENSION!! WOW. I'll probably do a write up, I want to journal a bit about everything. Especially my dinner last night...... Sat at a table and recognized the guy across from me. Took me about 30 seconds to place him...... He was one of 3 people at the 1 and only Celebrate Recovery meeting I ever went to that I actually told any of my story to....... So...... After a few minutes of sitting there people start introducing themselves..... Comes to me and he says I look familiar...... I'm pretty sure that at some point he figured it out, because any time I looked over in his directions he was looking my way and he would quickly look away. Talk about a nervous, axious, and tense dinner.... Thank God I don't have any more "special" dinners to go to tonight!!!!

Anyway, Gonna run and get my food. I think I'll post a whole recap of the these days here at some point!!!

Thanks for all your thoughts!

Glad you found it funny Jarrad, I got halfway to the conference and my nervous paranoia kicked in and I had myself all worked up that you'd not see it as an attempt to be funny and be pissed ;-) Should have known better. Ah well. Live and learn.

Rock on all!

Edited by JustScott (06/06/08 11:58 AM)

#229269 - 06/06/08 02:27 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Still]
AndyJB2005 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Saint Paul, Minnesota
Have fun, Scott! Miss ya! \:\)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.