Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (susie, WriterKeith), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441424 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#229063 - 06/05/08 12:16 AM I'm Leaving!!!!!!!
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

...For Three Days!!!!!!!!

(Heh, had to do it Jarrad. Tee Hee) ;-)

It's been a nasty rough week for me, ups/downs, just hard and rough all over!

So... on the heals of that, which I haven't fully pulled out of, I'm going to be away for 3 days at a conference. No internet access or support... zilch.

So, if ya'll could be keeping me in your thoughts and prayers etc I would be greatful!! There is going to be like 1000's of people at this conference, packed into a room (a big one, but packed none the less) and it's really the first time away for me since all the big stuff hit! Not sure how I'm going to be.

Thanks in advance, although this'll be the last time I'm online until Sunday sometime.....!!!

Edited by JustScott (06/05/08 12:18 AM)

#229066 - 06/05/08 12:36 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: JustScott]
Brian Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Upstate NY
Scott,

It's okay to put this recovery stuff on the back burner for a few days. Try to focus on some of the good things that you will get out of this conference and try to have some fun too! I will be thinking of you.

Brian

#229070 - 06/05/08 12:45 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Brian]
ericc Offline
MaleSurvivor

Scott,

I agree. If you can sort of let your mind focus on some other things for a bit, especially while you are in a new environment that could make it easier for your mind to not focus on the past, that could be good.

I know I am able to do that from time to time, when I am more in the now and just enjoying things. It feels pretty good. Of course I find that I can't "stay there" for too long before I get pulled back. But it does have a way of showing me what things can be like when I am able to let go a bit.

I hope it all works out for you and you enjoy yourself at the conference.

Eric

#229073 - 06/05/08 01:11 AM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: ericc]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
OH!!! You are thuch a drama queen! Can't you just go to a conference without begging for attention and ego-stroking?

If you need to go to a conference, you should just say so...or just leave....or get your hair and nails done...or....oh I don't know what the fk I'm saying any more.

Just dont you dare try to attract any attention away from ME!

OK....Nuf of that....Spotlights back over here please...

\:D

Still's Globs

New Video

#229152 - 06/05/08 04:21 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Still]
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
that wasn't cool!!!!!

#229153 - 06/05/08 04:21 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: Still]
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
that wasn't cool!!!!!

#229154 - 06/05/08 04:32 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: JustScott]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
\:D

#229155 - 06/05/08 04:44 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: reality2k4]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
haha. i love it!

#229156 - 06/05/08 04:48 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: JustScott]
Trucker51 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
I've got a better idea:

I've got a 15-stop load of fresh meat that leaves here Friday afternoon going to NYC and Boston. You've got to be at your first stop at Chester, NY at 4:00 AM Monday. Then you have stops in Millburn, Montclair, and Carteret, NJ, Hunts Point Market in the south Bronx, then Munsey Park, Williston Park, and two more in Brooklyn and Queens out on the island. Then when you are really tired you have Greenwich, CT, followed by Hatfield, MA at 8:00 PM. Then you can only sleep a few hours before you have got the seafood joint in downtown Boston at 4:00 AM Tuesday, plus three more right near town after that finishing in Norwood, MA at 11:00 AM Tuesday. Then I've got you a backhaul out of that place right over by Blue Hills Ski Area coming straight back to Denver. You take a day and a half off then I've got you an easy one with 12 stops to Chicago and Grand Rapids for next week. Another day and a half off and I'll give you the same NYC and Boston load in two weeks.

You will make about $3,500 every two weeks, with good benefits and our employer-match retirement plan. Think that you can handle it for me?

Good luck on your conference. The last conference that I went to was some food industry show at McCormick Place South. I had to haul some display there.

Trucker Mark

#229168 - 06/05/08 08:05 PM Re: I'm Leaving!!!!!!! [Re: terpprm]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: terpprm
that wasn't cool!!!!!

Twas not meant in a mean-spirited mode terppm. It the contunation of an old slam-flight. All parties directly involved understand. Its like a good bar fight amoung friends \:\)

We'll go out for martinis and cigarettes later.

Right Jarrad?

Still's Globs

New Video

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.