Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
2 registered (DT, Obi), 29 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63124 Topics
441426 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#229167 - 06/05/08 07:44 PM Re: Validating My Emotional Rape Past [Re: ericc]
inthegrass33 Offline
New Here

my idea is to keep my pain with me. use it. befriend it. it is YOUR grief, and a powerful emotional force that i haven't even made contact with yet.

glad, at least, that you can call it grief now, and not just a constant rational/irrational fear.

#229193 - 06/05/08 10:20 PM Re: Validating My Emotional Rape Past [Re: inthegrass33]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
Hi Inthegrass;

My reason for bringing this post in the forefront was not to diminish or undermine the immense challenge that each respective person here faces to climb this incredulous journey we ("All") face.

Struggling to validate our mountainous emotions can be an objective and alternative way of looking at what progress that only we within ourselves can evaluate. We know more about ourselves than any therapist or shrink can analyze.

For thirty damned years I've been stuck among the thick of numerous trees of pain. I feel as though I am a child who has glanced at the entire forest for the first time in my life with a remote tinge of hope.

I know this might seem paradoxical, and I wish I could articulate this in a clearer manner of speaking. Just the same I am in no way insensitive to what you and the majority of us at M.S. are going through. I still fall into my rational/irrational fears and god forsaken ruts.

Life isn't fair for any of us. But sometimes we have to fight this pain within ourselves no matter what the cost.

Maybe these words are just empty nonsense for some.
I judge no man who is afflicted by their past painful hell.

Why ? Because I'm still fighting my way through it.

("WE ARE WHAT WE EAT")...HAS SO MANY IMPLICATIONS WHEN YOU REALLY PUT YOUR MIND TO IT.

Edited by jcf1957 (06/06/08 08:31 AM)

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.