Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ByondClosedDoors (41), Dave1425 (32), DeafDavid (23), LowSky (57)
Who's Online
3 registered (Bluedogone, YYZGIRL, 1 invisible), 21 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63123 Topics
441417 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#228659 - 06/03/08 02:46 AM i need a logo and would pay for it!
terpprm Offline

Loc: Elyria, Ohio
i am starting a "business" called "Everything Philip". it is a combination of all the services i offer: sign language interpreting, music(organ for weddings, piano if needed, and trumpet), cake decorating, music lessons, music compilation, sign language lessons, tutoring, and piano tuning. if anyone thinks they can help me, i would much rather keep my money flowing in a place where i think it is needed and well deserved, and i figured the best place to start is with my friends. also, i don't know the first thing about websites, so if someone could help me with that as well it would be greatly appreciated!!!! just contact me! even through his forum is find. i am curious as to what we can come up with. i would like to learn how to build and manage a website though, cause i will need that info in my head. i am a fast learner, plus, i am 20, so technology is quite simple for me. thanks in advance!!!

#228823 - 06/03/08 10:22 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: terpprm]
Sans Logos Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: in my own world in pittsburgh,...
hi terpprm, i love your signature btw.

if you want to venture into the world of web page construction go to:

http://browser.netscape.com/releases

and download netscape with composer. I think they started eliminating the composer component after 7.2. Composer is a program for creating web pages.

then, for free web space to place your index file go to

http://geocities.yahoo.com/

if you have a yahoo account already just sign in, otherwise create one.

or try:

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceL...tmpl=yessignups

at any rate these are some places where you can accomplish all that you want to for free. then you can go from there as you become more adept at the whole process.

lemma know if i can help you out; i can only share my current level of experience tho and i am not a brainiac by any strech of the imagination.

peace, bro,

ron

#228833 - 06/03/08 11:33 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: Sans Logos]
terpprm Offline

wow!!! thanks!!!!

#229277 - 06/06/08 03:03 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: terpprm]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
I'm learning website design myself right now. There are a lot of good tutorials online. I could help with the logo if you like. Jarrad would be another good one to go to for a logo.

#229292 - 06/06/08 03:31 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: blueshift]
terpprm Offline

i would love any suggestions. i actually changed the name of my business to JP _____________, i haven't finished the name. reason for the name change is i have a partner to figure in. it is my girlfriend julie and we have this symbol we draw everywhere with our initials, so we are going to use that a the base of our logo. i have how we draw it on my computer. so if you're interested, i can send it to your email, or if you use the right form of IM, i can send it that way as well. just PM me with your info and i'll get it to you asap.

#229302 - 06/06/08 04:11 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: terpprm]
blueshift Offline

Loc: infinity
You can go to photobucket.com to upload what you have and then either send me the link to the page or use the "direct link" code and then just send me an IM and click on the third button from the left just above message box then paste the code and it will show up in the IM.

I would be more than happy to help you with the logo free of charge. Let me know whatever preferences you have regarding color or design and I will see what I can come up with.

#230190 - 06/10/08 08:29 PM Re: i need a logo and would pay for it! [Re: blueshift]
whitelight Offline

I'm a graphic designer. I can design logos, paint portraits do childrens illustrations, comics, manga, or basically anything. Let me know. \:\)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.