Newest Members
journey4two, VASurvivor, jayceemac, rwolf, FindingNemo
12328 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cja (49), crackerjack (55), nursemanda25 (33)
Who's Online
1 registered (VASurvivor), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12328 Members
74 Forums
63403 Topics
443284 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#228424 - 06/02/08 12:10 AM auto detailing
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
Tags [Edit]: None
I have been trying lately to do alot auto detailing and it's doing pretty good however the reason i am posting about this is because i am certain there men on this site who have tried or know people who actually do this kind of work and if you're good at it you can make some pretty good money.

I need something to do since i dont work and i am on disability and it relaxs me and i can take my time.

Are there people on here who have tried this and if you have how did you make out

Was it even worth it

i know for me to be unable to work i need a hobby / something to do otherwise i'll go crazy therefore i need a reason to get out of bed in the mroning and actually do something not the least of which something i actually enjoy.

Any help/ advice would be nice.
Take care.

Coop

PS: I hope i didn't come to the wrong forum for this.If i did and it's moved i do in fact apoligize beforehand.

#228453 - 06/02/08 06:06 AM Re: auto detailing [Re: thecoopstah]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Car Detailing Supplies, Car Wax, Car Polishers, Car Care Products
Features detailing how-to tips, cleaners, waxes, car care kits, books, and more.
http://www.autopia-carcare.com - Cached

#228454 - 06/02/08 06:08 AM Re: auto detailing [Re: sabata]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Autopia.org today.

The Autopia Car

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.