Newest Members
DT, kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS
12257 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Blank (36), christx (41), Heartonfire (38), Nathan LaChine (31)
Who's Online
1 registered (Austintexan), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
63126 Topics
441436 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#22791 - 10/15/03 05:48 AM Great apologies
Leosha Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Right here
I just wished so much to apologize to all people here. I feel so much as a failure to myself, but I worry that by being one of 'you', someone who does belong here, that to fail is to let everyone else here down also.

I did bad thing, I tried to give up of everything, and end up in hospital again, with tubes in nose, throat, and other places, tied down on the bed. Never would want that again, would not want that even to bad person. And I do not even know why I do it, completely, it was just as I had had enough and could not take it. I feel bad that I do it, I scared and worried some good people who I am lucky to have be friends.

I just want to put it here, for people to know that I am making promise to friends and family that I will make it through this. I can lie at myself, but not others, and I can not break promise to people I care of. I am so sorry.

leosha

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted."~~~Martin Luther King Jr., 1963

#22792 - 10/15/03 06:05 AM Re: Great apologies
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Leosha
I think we understand each others pain, and how some days it just gets too much.

You have no need to apologise to us, spend your time telling yourself good things instead - and believing them.

It's good to see you back though.

Dave

#22793 - 10/15/03 06:19 AM Re: Great apologies
Mike Church Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Toronto, Canada
Leosha do not apologize. The news that you are going to make it is enough for me. Hang in there you do belong.

IT REALLY IS OK TO STUMBLE. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT.

#22794 - 10/15/03 09:31 AM Re: Great apologies
crisispoint Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Massachusetts
Hi, Lee,

It's okay. There is no need to apologize. I'm glad you're here and you're still okay.

That you're still willing to stay here says much about your strength. You're stronger than you realize. And you're needed here. You give me hope.

Be well, and I'm here if you need anything.

Peace and love,

Scot

fromacuriousmind.blogspot.com
malehurtandsurvive.blogspot.com

#22795 - 10/15/03 09:33 AM Re: Great apologies
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Leosha,

Despite it all, you are here. You have survived. You are wiser. You are working to make things better.

Like the guys said, there is no need to apologize. We all have hard times in this hard work. Coming here now to tell us of your promise is another example of how bravely you work to recover.

Thanks,

Joe

#22796 - 10/15/03 10:07 AM Re: Great apologies
Freedom Offline

Loc: US
Leosha,

Just glad you are back here, but most of all that you are still around!

Take care.

#22797 - 10/15/03 11:38 AM Re: Great apologies
Andrew Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Leosha, think of all your marvellous successes. Focus on the positives and the incredible future that lies ahead. I am very glad that you are ok.
Peace to you. Andrew

#22798 - 10/15/03 01:47 PM Re: Great apologies
IrishKipley Offline

Loc: Eastern US
Leosha

i'm glad that you are ok and that you feel as if you are going to make it. i know you can, you are a strong, brave survivor. hang in there, my friend. there is a light at the end of the tunnell.

Kip

#22799 - 10/15/03 01:52 PM Re: Great apologies
FlyWM Offline

Loc: Michigan
No need to apologize Leo, what you did we have all felt like attempting at one time or another, I am just so happy that you are okay. Missed having you around, but glad you got the help you needed buddy. You are a very strong person, stronger than you know, just try to believe that, and you will be alright.

Peace,
Scott

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible in not a declaration, it's a dare.

--Adidas

#22800 - 10/15/03 08:56 PM Re: Great apologies
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Leosha,

Welcome back. Glad to hear that you are still here. So you've had a set back, that doesn't mean that you need to feel sorry. You are not the first person to make that mistake and unfortunately you will not be the last.

Our roads to recovery have rough spots along the way. These rough spots will slow us down, stop our progression, or have us slip backwards. This doesn't mean the journey is over, it just means that we need to remember to keep going forward.

I'm glad your still here,
Bill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.