Newest Members
JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul
12488 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (BraveFalcon, 1 invisible), 18 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12488 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447628 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#225837 - 05/22/08 05:28 PM The Unseen Enemy
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

The minute I entered my room my nostrils were permeated with one of the foulest odors I had ever had the misfortune to encounter. My unseen enemy assailed me with a poignant, penetrating fury, which turned my stomach and sent cold chills racing through my entire anatomy. Never before had any one of my sensory organs been confronted by so formidable or sickening a foe. The pungent stench seemed to increase in intensity as I began my frenzied search for the emanative source of my misery. As I insanely disassembled my room I could dimly perceive a rising crescendo of straining gullets and various fluid noises emanating from my neighbors' abode. I felt that I would soon be undergoing the same disgusting circumstance. In a short period of time I had transformed my room into a complete chaos but had been unsuccessful in locating the invisible enemy. Then I noticed that in my hurry I had overlooked my laundry basket. I raised the lid and inside I found a rotten cadaver....

"CHRISTOPHER TAYLOR S........!!!! Stop putting red paint all over your bed sheets right this minute young man! And pick up this mess!"

"Mom, I just don't think you fully appreciate the brilliance of my imagination."

#225841 - 05/22/08 05:49 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Dude, you SO lost me. I have NO idea what you're talking about.

#225843 - 05/22/08 06:03 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: Hauser]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Chris,
I told you those gym clothes would grow stuff after a few months................

Edited by Freedom49 (05/22/08 06:03 PM)

#227385 - 05/28/08 06:17 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: Freedom49]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Chris,

I have never heard a messy room being described as a sign of imagination. In that case my two must be the most creative kids in the world! lol

Good luck with your creativity. ;\) Just watch out in case a pile or two started to crawl away.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#227411 - 05/28/08 08:05 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: roadrunner]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Well, I certainly appreciate "the brilliance of your imagination"! \:\) And, like Larry, my 2 daughters have quite the imagination with their rooms as well!

#227436 - 05/28/08 08:51 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: EGL]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Chris! That is OMG so funny! I too had a real imagination and sense of creativity as a teenager. There are so many things that when combined and ripened lend themselves to genius, no? \:D

#227470 - 05/28/08 10:47 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: WalkingSouth]
Nyjah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I'm so glad I don't have that much stuff so it takes a long time for my room to get messy. Mostly just board shorts and t shirts around these parts...

#227493 - 05/28/08 11:57 PM Re: The Unseen Enemy [Re: Nyjah]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Dude, you're ability with words and using them to create a picture is fantastic! Keep writing!

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.