Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
almostdonew/life (39), barelysurviving (45), bigbob20 (69), billyp (65), Shawv (70), TheTwoOfUs (43)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63772 Topics
445342 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#225581 - 05/21/08 03:44 PM denial & family ****RANT****
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
This just keeps going round in my head so I thought I would puke it out here because it makes me sick.
My perfect cousin "NOT!" who my aunt despised came back into their life after 15 years of self imposed exile from them, never cared for or anyone but himself. Made this really apparent by cheating on his wife and continuing to party and slut around which led to divorce.
All of the sudden after 15 years he shows up and is a new man totally revived and has changed his whole life "yeah right" and I got to listen to my aunt and uncle slobber all over how wonderful C has been and that he & his ex are working it out and blah blah blah, on and on.
Well while perfect C is got all his shit together & is wooing the ex. His girl friend calls and he get caught yet again.

My aunt "queen of denial" blames all C's recent troubles on his ex. God forbid perfect C would do something as hideous as cheat again on is ex again. She is just a jealous bitch because she does not quite trust perfect C also wont sign over half of all her assets to perfect C. " She comes from a well to do family and has much to loose" Can't see how she should sign over half her assets as a showing of trust in the newly rekindled relationship. WTF is up with that anyway?

What really pisses me off is all the attention this slime ball is getting and all the you poor baby shit. BTW this is also the aunt with the pedo husband but refuses to face it.
Jealous - I reckon!! Nothing like feeling like I don't amount to a hill of beans.

Never once did I ever hear a word of gratitude when I saved their asses from the poor house or all the work I did for them for the two years working for pennies to help them out. Maybe I'm just blinded by my own dislike for perfect C. or maybe its the fact it makes me feel like everything I have done was for nil, nada, nothing!

I know thats not true because I have come a long way from high school dropout alcoholic/druggie to computer tech. @ IBM, to computer tech. level 2 support for the state of North Carolina. To survivor and loving son, father, grandpa, brother, and friend. At least I can see what I have done and accomplished over the years. I know I have done well. Just would be nice to hear it from family members once in a while.
Well I'm done ranting thats all I got to say about it. I just needed to get it off my chest.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#225582 - 05/21/08 04:13 PM Re: denial & family ****RANT**** [Re: GateKPR4]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Ricky I know that hurts like hell to be taken for granted and un apppreciated by family. God do I know that. I am really sorry that the situation seems like it is getting rubbed in your face.

I want you to know Ricky that your accomplishments are not underappreciated here. We all know what you have been through. Some of us have wept with you over your losses. We have celebrated wtih you your successes because we know what they cost you. We know how hard you have had to work to make those things happen. We have seen the down times. We have see you almost giddy you were so thrilled. You are family to us. When you talked about leaving a while back there was a sadness here from many of us thinking we would not see your posts or avatar changes. There was relief when you continued to hang with us and help us encourage the newbies and welcome them.

Personally there is a real sense of pride when I see your posts. I look at my life,(ok I know I can't compare), and I don't know if I could have done what you have done with your circumstances. I look up to you Ricky. I am sorry your family does not see it. Family many times can't/won't see what is under their nose. I consider you one of MS treasures and I am angry that your bunheaded family is to stupid to see the truth.

Well now i am blubbering and can see the words so there ya have it.

#225589 - 05/21/08 05:18 PM Re: denial & family ****RANT**** [Re: Freedom49]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
now you got me blubbering, thank you Roger I needed that \:\)

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.