Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
5 registered (Cthulhu, Bluedogone, 3 invisible), 50 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63114 Topics
441376 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#224735 - 05/17/08 04:38 PM Strange thing
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am wondering if anyone else here have deal of this, it is something I have never have before, and it is been some 'on and off' for last few weeks.

Sometime I feel like I'm shaking, when I'm not. I can hold out my hand and see it is perfectly still, but like, inside, under my skin, I feel like I am shaking. Also, sometime it feels like my heart is going real fast, and kind of 'fluttery' feeling in my chest. But when I check my pulse, it is normal, like 50-60 a minute. I don't feel dizzy or light in the head at all, and I don't feel like pain in my chest or trouble breathing.

I am wondering if this is some kind of panic feeling, that I just am not aware of it at all? It happens when I am not panicked or such, and have no reason to be afraid. It is not in relation to nightmares or anything, and the few times in past I have had flashbacks, I do not recall these physical feelings with them.

I am 'due' for full checkup and such in July, so I am sure if there is something physicaly wrong, it could be found. But I just was wondering if ever anyone else have these 'sensations' at all?

andrei

#224741 - 05/17/08 06:08 PM Re: Strange thing [Re: ak]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Andrei,
You might want to check with your Dr. There are several things it could be none of which I would want to post in a forum. Probably something not serious but I would have it check with a physican if I were you. Specifically an EKG or ECG what every the nomanclature is in Russian. Again it is probably nothing condidering your age but just nervous twitches.

your friend

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.