Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (Bluedogone), 22 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443361 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#22436 - 10/13/03 09:02 PM Gettin the word out
MrDon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Deltona, FL
Are there any brochures that I can get about Male Survivor?

I know a few places and people that I would get these out. When I gave the info on the conference (although it was way too late) to my therapist, she was very thankful. She had not heard of Male Survivor but said she had some people that could use this resource. I think there are others out there including churches and people we know. You just never know where something like this may end up. Just sending a copy to a local newspaper might be very useful.

If there is such a thing as a brochure that I can print and display, I would love to have it.

Don

The Mind Body Thoughts Blog
http://mindbodythoughts.blogspot.com/

Check out my relaxing piano music from the heart!
http://www.donshetterly.com

#22437 - 10/13/03 09:30 PM Re: Gettin the word out
Bill_1965 Offline
Chat Mod Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Flint, Michigan
Don,

Check out the post Meltdown at Mayo Clinc Fred Tolson and Richard Gartner have begun exploring the idea of PDF files that we can eventually use to print some fliers/brochures to get the word out.

Bill

#22438 - 10/17/03 06:47 AM Re: Gettin the word out
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Don I remember that they had some nice brouchers about Male Survivors at the conference all printed up. Maybe they could send you some in the mail. Tom

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.