Newest Members
jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady, uvagrad4
12501 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
innocence (60), pablo999 (53)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12501 Members
74 Forums
64185 Topics
447890 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#224045 - 05/13/08 11:03 AM Dear God
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Dear God,

I thank you for your loyal service over the last couple of million years, you have been a valued member of our company. We are sorry to have to inform you that due to your increasing complaceny and lack of moral character, we have to respectably let you go.

sorry God

YOU'RE FIRED!

If you feel the need to discuss the terms of your departure please write to the new head of the universe, King_tut, he will be making sure you don't make any more major fuck ups. He is taking charge of his own life and if you would like to fight him he says that he would be more than happy to take you on. He is not afraid of hell because he has already been there, so don't even bother to start making threats. He says he deserves more than what you gave him, and you let him down.

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#224121 - 05/13/08 09:57 PM Re: Dear God [Re: king tut]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Dear God,
I would be happy to pick up your contract. No references necesary. Position available immediately. Inquire within.

Your humble servant.

#224135 - 05/14/08 01:51 AM Re: Dear God [Re: Freedom49]
user2007 Offline

Dear God,
I used to think you fucked up my life in a way I could never imagine. That in all the world in all people you chose me to live a living hell. I could never think of how much you destroyed my life for the sake of my sanity because you were the only one I could still be blabbing my problems to. Though I never really believed in what I was doing.
But now I think otherwise. I think that maybe and just maybe the fault wasn't really yours. That if I'm still alive now it's because you made me go through everything standing by my side. You helped me to cope with all my problems and not caused them.
Dear God, maybe you don't even exist and I'm just trying to fool myself to make things easier.
But in case that you do exist please accept my lousy contract. All I have to offer is my life and that hasn't had much value for almost sixteen years.

And also, please review and keep king_tut's contract back. It's not his fault he's mad at you, we're humans. We're not like you.

All this pavement"

~ John Mayer

#224136 - 05/14/08 02:14 AM Re: Dear God [Re: user2007]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow J McCormick,
That was beautiful. ((((J McCormick)))) You and Lewis should get together being in the same country and all. He really needs someone to talk to.

#224164 - 05/14/08 08:46 AM Re: Dear God [Re: Freedom49]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Dear God,

I guess that sounds to formal considering we've had a connection since I was very young. I want to say relationship, but I know I'm not always holding my end of that relationship up. Especially lately. I think I've been trying to deal with most of this stuff on my own. Trying to figure it all out myself, struggling alone, yet I know you're always there, even when I want to run away. I used to say there was a purpose for everything. Now I think more that things happen, and we can give a purpose to them, but perhaps the fact that they took place had no purpose at all. I don't know. I'm really lost on a lot of things right now. Everything always seems to fall a part all at once. Not sure why that is. Life would be a lot easier if it was only one thing at a time that went nuts. I guess I just really feel lost, wandering blindly in the darkness right now. I stumble and bump into everything and it hurts all the more. It's stupid really, because I know all I need to do is stop and turn around. You're already standing there. Just waiting for me to turn around.

Daddy, please, pick me up and take me home.

#224192 - 05/14/08 11:01 AM Re: Dear God [Re: JustScott]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
ok ok, i've had a change of heart

Dear God,

I did used to pray to you a long time ago. I used to cry to you. I used to say the only prayer that i know, to please you. I used to do it quietly because my family doesn't do things like that. I used to believe in you, and believe you loved and protected me, at least in the way that you could, and more than anything i believed that you listened to me when i spoke to you, and i was REALLY grateful for that. I lost you. Do you still remember me? I really wonder if you still remember me, i am still here, can you see me anymore? i want to be with you, if you want me back, we can be friends again, like we were before, if you want me back

i will pray to you tonight

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#224196 - 05/14/08 11:11 AM Re: Dear God [Re: king tut]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Father God,

I know your heart - I know how you ache when a child is lost and how you rejoice when the prodigal comes home. Your own Son told us of your love for your children.

I ask that you meet 'king_tut' tonight in a way he has never experienced, but one he cannot deny and will never forget. As a Father, arms outstretched, in love and acceptance. I ask that you help him understand he was never forgotten, nor ever out of your sight.

Your Word says you stand at the door and knock. Well, he is opening the door. Your promise is that you will "come in with him and sup with him". Thank you for that promise - I know your Word is true.

M

#224198 - 05/14/08 11:20 AM Re: Dear God [Re: MarkK]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Quote:

"When God sees us hurting,,,He sends us people."

We are here Lewis.

Love you bunches

Edited by Freedom49 (05/14/08 11:20 AM)

#224260 - 05/14/08 08:34 PM Re: Dear God [Re: Freedom49]
rehpotsirhcs Offline
MaleSurvivor

Dear God,

Please let my dad know that I love him.

#224274 - 05/14/08 10:36 PM Re: Dear God [Re: rehpotsirhcs]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
He knows Chris; he always knew.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.