He may not be reading it and to be honest, it's probably not the best idea to send him stuff from here. When I found this place, I was so excited and all I wanted to do was tell my b/f about everything I learned. Unfortunately, he and I had very different ideas about what was a good thing. I had to take 10 steps back and come to terms with the fact that what is good for me, may not be good for him. To date, he's not ready to come here, although he is accepting of the fact that I do it for me. While I think it would be great for him, I can't make that decision for him.

I'd let your husband know about MS, for sure and discuss it with him if he's open to it, but sending him this or any other thread if he's not ready to deal with it, could very well backfire on you.

As for doing the work for yourself that you need, please don't let his issues stop you from that. In the end, your face is the one that looks back at you from the mirror and you need to be OK with what you see, with the added benefit that if you are a person comfortable with yourself, it may just inspire your husband to do the same.

Thanks for not taking offense at my question.

ROCK ON.........Trish