Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
freddie (65), Max10 (56), Medos (46), PJinLB (47), TheWookinizer (27), tofeno (40)
Who's Online
5 registered (JayBro, 4 invisible), 12 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63580 Topics
444208 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#223845 - 05/12/08 08:46 AM To MY Mom 13 years later.
Hourglass52 Offline

Loc: New York
Thank you for being a bitch.

The emotional abuse you gave me went well with dads physical abuse.

Thanks for letting me leave home when I was 12 years old, and never come looking for me.

When I left home it set me up for all kinds of sexual abuse to survive.

Thank you for letting me hold your hand when you were dying, and didn't have the strength to pull away.

I have accepted that you were a person doing the best you could with what you had, but you were still a bitch.

As I left the hospital after you died all I could think of is the song from The Wizard of Oz. Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch the witch is dead.

Happy Mothers day Bitch.

#223864 - 05/12/08 11:57 AM Re: To MY Mom 13 years later. [Re: Hourglass52]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Hourglass,
I am sorry for your pain, as I know this day can't help but bring back memories and feelings and disappointments. Take care and just know that there does not have to be blood ties for you to have family. Welcome to MS.org brother.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.