Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63433 Topics
443434 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#223741 - 05/11/08 05:07 PM On motherís day.
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
To all the guys on the site for whom this is less than a day of celebration of motherhood I want to say that I send you my love. I can to a degree relate to your sadness and loss. Some of you had motherís that were right out of Mommy Dearest on steroids. I feel for you and just wanted you to know that you pain on this day does not go unnoticed or un appreciated. Take the time if you want to grieve the loss of what you never had or pretend this is a day like any other and forget the whole damn thing if you want. I will back you on that. It is a really hard day for me as is fatherís day but I get through it be keeping busy and trying not to think about it any more than I have to . My wife, also a mother has gotten used to the lack of enthusiasm on these particular days now that she understands about my past. I make the effort for her sake but as I was doing it I confess I could not help but think of all you others here on the site.

Stay strong,

#223744 - 05/11/08 05:12 PM Re: On motherís day. [Re: Freedom49]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hi Roger, and I'm sending good thoughts your way as well. I went across town while ago, did my 15 minutes of duty to my mother, and then we left. It is over for another year.

#223768 - 05/11/08 07:23 PM Re: On motherís day. [Re: EGL]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
(((((Eddie)))))

All I got right now Eddie but it is yours.

#223771 - 05/11/08 07:41 PM Re: On motherís day. [Re: Freedom49]
NWcats Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Pacific Northwest
(((Roger)))
Thanks bro. I needed to hear that again. This day has sucked for me. I made the obligatory call and thankfully left a message on the machine. Too bad I couldn't say what I really want to say to her.
They need to have a day for kids of bad parents.
I'm sick of all this mother's day crap.
There, I feel better.
Hugs and peace,
Jackson

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.