Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
rpalm06 (46)
Who's Online
5 registered (Don Laufersweiler, CCDC, LPC, Jude, pow, 2 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63559 Topics
444070 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#223622 - 05/10/08 10:32 PM i need some help
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
i post i post i post and i post again and again yet it seems as though i am spinning my wheels iknow there are men / women on this site,although we're all entitled to our choices to reply or not, who are veterans and i thought i'd get a little feedback on the issue and concern(s) on my claim with the VA and the awaiting decision.

i guess the off topic forum is useless to me afterall i changed the title of the post twice in hopes of some kind of perspective.

Anyway it is what it is.Take care

Coop

#223625 - 05/10/08 10:38 PM Re: i need some help [Re: thecoopstah]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I am very sorry you not been getting results in response to you. I am not 'veteran' at all, not American citizen, so I just feel I should not respond, as I can not give help to you. Sometime I feel that if I can not respond specific to what the poster seem to be wanting to know, my response would be useless. Of course, sometime I just feel that way anyway. I hope you can get what help you seek.

andrei

#223628 - 05/10/08 10:43 PM Re: i need some help [Re: ak]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
I'm not a veteran either, so I really don't know anything about the VA beaurecracy, but if it's anything like the government beaurecracy in general I would think it will take a while to make the wheels of progress grind along. But I'm sure they will grind along eventually. I hope you get the help you're looking for from them, I know it's probably frustrating to make the system work they way you need it to.

#223636 - 05/11/08 01:08 AM Re: i need some help [Re: thecoopstah]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
Sorry Coop- i worked for DoD, but always officially as a civvie...never was plugged into the VA system, but i can at least identify w/ the frustration of finding out how easy it is for Uncle Sam to utilize your skillset, only to get a severe case of bureaucratic amnesia, as to whether or not you even existed; at least as far as trying to get some kind of of help when your "use by:" date has expired...

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.