Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 15 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63415 Topics
443365 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#223680 - 05/11/08 09:04 AM Re: Can We Do Anything About This? [Re: alexey]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Guys,

We all have our differing views on what to make of this business; mine are stated above, speaking just as me, but I understand that this isn't the only way to look at it. The important thing is let's not allow Jonathan King, of all people, become a source of friction among us here!

If you do feel you want to comment on his video on the YouTube site, that's of course up to you. My thought is deny him what he wants - attention. That takes restraint, but it's also what will hit him hardest. Narcissistic characters like him can't stand to be ignored. \:D

But please do not comment using the name of MaleSurvivor. We have had this problem in the past, and we don't want King's supporters coming here to sign up and argue with us. That will lead nowhere and do no one any good. It's not a matter of courage/cowardice, but an issue of focus.

Thanks.

Larry, aka roadrunner,
For the ModTeam

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#223689 - 05/11/08 10:03 AM Re: Can We Do Anything About This? [Re: roadrunner]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I have flagged it as well.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#223746 - 05/11/08 05:21 PM Re: Can We Do Anything About This? [Re: FormerTexan]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
I think I'm normally pretty liberal about taking things in fun. I didn't like this one. I think it's at the least not funny. I feel like it borders on inappropriate as well.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.