Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (BraveFalcon, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12487 Members
74 Forums
64151 Topics
447621 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#223556 - 05/10/08 12:22 PM Re: New - please help me.... [Re: LittleMissL]
Marissa Offline

Thank you so much, everyone. It really helps to be heard and not having someone jumping down your throat about how you feel....

...and also nice to know that someone DOES know how I feel without me having to try to put it into words...

It's been a rough week here - dh gave me permission to share with one of my friends so I would have someone in real time to support me - I chose one and she sat at my kitchen table and cried with me for a couple of hours.

When dh asked and I told him about this he said, "Well, why was SHE crying?"

....so odd how expects nothing from people yet everything all at the same time....

#223558 - 05/10/08 12:32 PM Re: New - please help me.... [Re: Marissa]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Quote:
....so odd how expects nothing from people yet everything all at the same time....

I have been told that in the past and I agree it is odd and it is terribly confusing too. I an not sure how that happens but it does. At the time it seemed perfectly normal too.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.