Newest Members
Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975, Lucy
12338 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
deaddreamer (41), hkkim (55), tony watashi (44)
Who's Online
4 registered (bluesky, john22, PhoenixRising, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12338 Members
74 Forums
63430 Topics
443428 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#223092 - 05/07/08 05:39 PM Re: Male Survivor Discussion Groups [Re: Joe from NJ]
youthfulheart62 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey(exit3)
we have a group the meet in Phila,first fri every month.We all meet at Mike Lews retreat in Banger Pa.if interested let me know
Julian

#223324 - 05/08/08 10:03 PM Re: Male Survivor Discussion Groups [Re: Joe from NJ]
Dale English Offline
Newsletter Founder/Producer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: PA
Hi Joe and welcome;

You will find lots of support here and I would encourage you to save up for the October Weekend of Recovery that will be held in your back yard this year at the Kirkridge Retreat Center just south of the Delaware Water Gap in PA.

Hope to see you there.

Taz

#223329 - 05/08/08 10:11 PM Re: Male Survivor Discussion Groups [Re: Joe from NJ]
istrong Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: CT
I would be there in a new york minute, honestly any where within an hour drive id go...so PM if someone is interested in forming a group in or around central CT or hell around CT in general

I'd rather be above the grass than below it.

#223333 - 05/08/08 10:25 PM Re: Male Survivor Discussion Groups [Re: istrong]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I have repeatly asked the Veterans Adminstration to start a group, For military sexual trama . This is a real problem that needs to be adressed . Because they are counciling thousands of veterans for sexual trama . It sis just a common sense thing that they should start groups at Va hospitals around the country
But getting the government to do any thing that should be common sense is imposable

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.