Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
iwishicared (41), Scott Oliver (53), TutDaVinci (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (motmcd, 2 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63368 Topics
443104 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#222306 - 05/03/08 01:57 PM last call for next WOR
Dale English Offline
Newsletter Founder/Producer
MaleSurvivor
Loc: PA
Hi everyone,

Well we're less than two weeks away from the beginning of the 21st WOR and there is both room and scholarships still available. I hope anyone still on the fence about attending will make the leap and sign up now. As of today, there are 15 men counting down the days to one of the most memorable weekends of their lives.

I look forward to meeting you in Dahlonega, GA real soon.

Taz

#222318 - 05/03/08 05:07 PM Re: last call for next WOR [Re: Dale English]
tazrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FL USA
Hey Taz
I would like to attend, but I have two concerns.

1. I going to my first appointment on May 15 with my T. It is first appointment with a T since I refused treatment when I was 12. So, I do not know if I am ready.

2. I dont think I can afford it so soon.

I should attend this year because I am not sure if the WoR will be so close to me again. I live in Tallahasse, FL so it is about an 5 hour drive.

Let me know what you think or anyone else.

Thanks

Tazrad

#222322 - 05/03/08 06:37 PM Re: last call for next WOR [Re: Dale English]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Guys,

I just want to jump in here and say that if you're on the fence regarding attending the WoR in Dahlonega, take the chance. It is indeed a life-changing event and well worth the effort to make happen for yourself.

To register or for more information go to the home page and click the links for the Dahlonega WoR. Even though it may feel like a huge step for you to take, you'll not regret taking the risk. You'll find there the most caring and supportive men that you've ever encountered. These are men who understand what it's like to be you. The therapist/facilitators like Taz and his crew are caring professionals, many of whom have been were we are.

Give it some thought and if you think you'd like to attend but aren't yet sure, send a message to Taz or Howard (his contact info can be found on the WoR main page.

Good luck to those who are already planning to attend and those who still are thinking about it.

Lots of love,

John

#222324 - 05/03/08 06:44 PM Re: last call for next WOR [Re: WalkingSouth]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
I would love to attend the WOR, but I am not able to get there until Friday night. It is my understanding that you need to be there in the afternoon. I guess I will have to wait until the next one.

#222325 - 05/03/08 06:47 PM Re: last call for next WOR [Re: DanM]
KENKEN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NOTHERN COLORADO
I echo Johns comments above. I attended the WoR at Sequoia last month. It was the best money and time I ever spent.

You will not be disappointed!!!!

Ken

From the Movie: Antwone Fisher

***WOR ALUMNI SEQUOIA MARCH 2008***

#223146 - 05/07/08 11:37 PM Re: last call for next WOR [Re: KENKEN]
onlyakid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: New Jersey
Bumping up, its still not too late.

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.