Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
2 registered (petercorbett, Bardo), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63646 Topics
444507 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#222211 - 05/02/08 08:33 PM this is me 2
Thomas J Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
sry i hadda stop last time but i think i can mayb say a little more now. my dad started usin his friend more n more t babysit mostly i think cuz dad cldnt stand lookin at me cuz hes only my stepdad. anyway will started spendin nights at r house so stuff started gettin way worse i mean then nobody at all was home except us. we started bein tgether almost every night n he started gettin meaner if i didnt do everythin he wanted just right. 1 night dad was supose t b gone all night but he came home early n cauhgt will n me i thot at least dadll stop it but he didnt. things got like way worse after that cuz now will knew that my dad knew so there was nobody else t tell my mom was so out of it she didnt care about anything. my dad really went nutty after he found out he started hittin me 4 everythin n yellin n callin me names. n when will started bringin other kids over we hadda do bad stuff with each other while my dad took pictures n will told us t do everything just the way he wanted. sometimes i tryed fightin but that was worse cuz dad n will wld get so mad wwe hadda take pills or shots so we cld relax if we didnt just do what they wanted. im sry u guys i just cant say nomore right now.

#222225 - 05/02/08 09:58 PM Re: this is me 2 [Re: Thomas J]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thomas----------------Glad You Are Getting someof this out--------------------------i know this is hard------------------Please continue when you can-----------------it will help you further your journey-----------------------you didnt deserve any of this--------------------------press forewaed steve

#222227 - 05/02/08 10:27 PM Re: this is me 2 [Re: sabata]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Hi Thomas,

I know that sayin these things must be really really hard. I know it was for me to ever tell anyone the the first time or the the second or the third. It did get a little easier, and the more I talked about it, the more I realized I did nothing wrong, and I could not have changed the situation.

It's obvious you were trapped in an awful situation and had no where to turn.

I'm glad you are here now, and have others you can talk with.

Keith

Edited by KeithR (05/03/08 10:46 AM)

#222240 - 05/03/08 01:03 AM Re: this is me 2 [Re: KeithR]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
TJ
I am glad you are able to write this all out. It makes it real, it was bad and there was nothing you could do. But you made it TJ you survived and you are here and as you tell it you will be better and you will understand that you are not a bad boy. You are a good boy that bad things happened to. You are not alone in what happened. Stuff like this happened to others too and they were not bad. It was not your fault TJ you were just a kid and your mom and Will and step dad were supposed to protect you and look after you and keep you safe and they did not do that. That was mean and evil of them.

You will be ok guy. You will recover from all of this and be a good man. It will take some time but all of the guys here on this site will help you and support you. You are one of us. You are important and you matter to us. Thank you for sharing that with us. I know it was hard. You are very brave TJ and I am proud to know you.

Love you TJ

Edited by Freedom49 (05/03/08 01:06 AM)

#222256 - 05/03/08 04:20 AM Re: this is me 2 [Re: Freedom49]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
TJ,

There's so much I think needs to be said to you, but first, can you just look at the responses to your post for a second? Can you see how much you are admired and supported here? It's a great thing you are doing when you can talk about all those things that happened to you. None of it was your fault and we all know that. We also know that you might have trouble seeing that yourself, but we'll help you with that one.

As Roger says, you're going to be okay TJ. These troubles take time, but they don't last forever.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#222257 - 05/03/08 05:23 AM Re: this is me 2 [Re: Thomas J]
Hourglass52 Offline

Loc: New York
Thomas you should be proud of yourself that you can share your situation with us. You said you stayed home from school to tell us what was going on. Do you have a school nurse, a teacher or a counselor you can talk to about your abuse at home. None of this is your falt, and you deserve to live in a safe place.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.