Newest Members
cricket1007, Nickie98, jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive
12496 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
joeybird (54), ladyinwaiting (46), txpearl (46)
Who's Online
4 registered (iaccus, JeffreyNYC, 2 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12496 Members
74 Forums
64169 Topics
447789 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#219969 - 04/23/08 05:32 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: USFbull]
JustJeff Offline

NAMBLA? ? ? ?

#219972 - 04/23/08 05:55 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: JustJeff]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
NAMBLA= North American Man-Boy Love Assn.

#219973 - 04/23/08 05:59 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: Still]
JustJeff Offline

Kk. Thanks.

#221367 - 04/29/08 10:56 AM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: JustJeff]
delta.tetra Offline

Loc: Netherlands
My sister and I were abused by a man who had his testicles and penis removed surgically (by his own choice) and every day he ate doses of oestrogen so he grew big tits, and none of that stopped him sexually abusing us. Pointless Bill!

#221370 - 04/29/08 11:12 AM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: delta.tetra]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Originally Posted By: delta.tetra
My sister and I were abused by a man who had his testicles and penis removed surgically (by his own choice) and every day he ate doses of oestrogen so he grew big tits, and none of that stopped him sexually abusing us. Pointless Bill!

OMG!!! There you have it folks!!!!!! Its not a plumbing issue!

#221403 - 04/29/08 12:42 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: Still]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Originally Posted By: delta.tetra

OMG!!! There you have it folks!!!!!! Its not a plumbing issue!

Of course it's not a 'plumbing issue'. How often is sexual abuse actually about 'sex' and not 'power' and 'abuse'?

And I would consider myself as someone who do not want to be 'associated' with violent threats and extreme anger here. That do not mean I am not bothered by what was done to me, and it do not mean it 'wasn't so bad' as someone has suggested to me privately. It means that, throughout it all, I am better then THEM. In my character, in my life. They could not take what is good away from me, not when they was abusing me. So why should I let them take it from me now, and let 'them' make me into someone I am not? I refuse to do it. That is MY power.

andrei

#221410 - 04/29/08 12:58 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: ak]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Agreed 100% Andrei!

I'm not a violent person by nature, although the anger I have pushes me to aggression many times. I agree with you that not wanting to be violent doesn't mean that "things weren't so bad." I think that's a terrible thing to say to anyone who's been abused, and if the person who made that statement to you reads this, tough, I'll say it again, not wanting to kill or maim someone for what they did doesn't mean the experience wasn't horrible and hurtful, and suggesting such is terrible thing!!!

I will admit that there are times when in my anger my first reaction is "hang em from the nearest tree!!", but once that anger dies down the rational part of me realizes that there are underlying reasons for why people do what they do, not that I'm excusing it mind you, wrong is wrong, but I don't believe that there are unredeemable people. In the end, people, by virtue of their own choices determine whether or not they can be redeemed. Can they admit they did wrong and repent of it? Or do they harden their hearts and continue doing the same things as before? When faced with the stench of their own wrong doings, how do they respond? That is the determining factor in my eyes as to who is and isn't redeemable. Some people are just so hard, so selfish, so evil and perverse, that they don't care who they hurt. That attitude, that choice to keep hurting is what keeps them from finding and taking the redemption that is only a breath away.

Not sure how I got here! It just flowed out I guess. My 2 cents, I know there are those who don't agree, but what's "good" for you, isn't what's good for me.

#221511 - 04/29/08 05:45 PM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: JustScott]
Marinan Offline

I really don't want anyone castrated.

Edited by Marinan (04/29/08 05:45 PM)

#222126 - 05/02/08 11:41 AM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: Marinan]
tazrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FL USA
I am for harsh punishment for abusers. I will let the lawmakers decide what punishment should be. I am waiting for the day when abuser must wear the letter SA on their chest. Then the world will be able to see them all. Of coarse, that would be less painful than castration.

#222287 - 05/03/08 10:39 AM Re: Bill Passes for Castration in LA [Re: tazrad]
reality2k4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Stuck between water, air, and ...
The most it will do, is keep the mob culture at bay for a small period of time.
They don't listen to professionals, nor do they want to help the survivors.

We could bring back the 'ducking stool', that seemed to work!

I think@@@???## NOT,

ste

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.