Hey Guys,

As some of you know, I work with disabled kids. One of my clients is a 16 year old with severe autism - His father has started a company that runs bike tours for adults and kids with disabilities. Using tandem bikes, bike trailers and modified bicycles, these individuals get to experience something so mahny of us take for granted. Some of the trips are 3 hour bike rides, others are weekend tours - it is a very exciting program.

This morning, I received this email. If you do interent searches or online purchasing, maybe you could think about using the services Bob mentions.

Thank everyone... the info is listed below,

Dan

Hi:

I just thought I’d let you know about this service I just signed up for. It doesn’t cost you anything but some time and designating Assisted Cycling Tours as your charity of choice.

Assisted Cycling Tours earns a penny every time you searched the Internet or a percentage of every purchase you make online goes to support us.

GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!

GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to your Assisted Cycling Tours! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, ebay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting us.

Just go to http://www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter Assisted Cycling Tours as the charity you want to support. You can make it part of your Internet Search Bar (at the top of your browser window) to make it easier for you. Also, the toolbar add-on works with both PC and Mac (for you Mac users). And, be sure to spread the word! Feel free to pass this on to anyone you may know who would like to help support our organization.

Every penny helps us fulfill our mission! Thank you for supporting our organization.

Thanks,

Bob

Marge Simpson