Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Doubter, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63435 Topics
443443 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#220795 - 04/26/08 11:07 PM Paranoia
USFbull Offline

Loc: Florida
Is all I've felt today, and strangley enough its new to me. Nervous, mistrusting, I've felt those, but all today I have had this horrible premonition that something is going to happen. My girlfriend, or my ex, or whatever our current status is, is hanging out with a guy she went to prom with and her ex from high school, and seeing as girls see a giant "CHEAT-ON-ME" sign on my foreheadI thought that could be it, but its so much more general than that. I'm feeling like everyone is out to get to me kind of sort of. I left my room once today, and was outside for maybe 15 minutes, got to the dining all and nearly sprinted back because something didnt feel right. I've half-way through my second pack of cigarettes ( I was doing so well too...hadn't had one in months) and I'm scared to pick up the phone when the lady calls me tonight after she gets home. I'm sweating in a 60 degree room. I've never felt this way before...perspective?

These tears are shaken from
the wrath-bearing tree.
~T.S. Eliot~

#220799 - 04/26/08 11:23 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: USFbull]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Your going through the usual stuff USF. It is your mind working over time. You have been talking about raising awarness and that has triggered to old secrecy thing in your abused self. Now you are about ready to panic. Breath deep relax. Have some tea and walk around. I know it freaks you out but if you can walk around outside some it will help. The ex GF situation will not help things much but nothing you can do about that. Get a stuffed animal and hold it and sit in chair and rock for a while. It sounds crazy but it helps. Stay stong buddy.

#220805 - 04/26/08 11:37 PM Re: Paranoia [Re: Freedom49]
USFbull Offline

Thanks Freedom I've got my ducky!

the wrath-bearing tree.
~T.S. Eliot~

#220829 - 04/27/08 12:33 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: USFbull]
USFbull Offline

An update since I've got no one, or no where else to turn. I tried doing what freedom suggested, and it worked for a little while, but its now just 12:30 and I've calling the girl for the past half hour and shes not picking up which makes everything worse. I just feel so fucking alone.

the wrath-bearing tree.
~T.S. Eliot~

#220831 - 04/27/08 12:39 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: USFbull]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Well, USF your here and your posting and I am reading and I can relate. You can't control other people they will do whatever they damn well please and not care how you feel about it. It will be better in the morning get some rest and take ducky with you.

#220835 - 04/27/08 12:52 AM Re: Paranoia [Re: Freedom49]
Bewlayb1 Offline

Loc: NYC
I agree with Freedom49. If you sense that she may cheat on you, you may be sensing that the relationship isn't working. There's nothing you can do about it: tightening your grip will only make her more anxious to escape. Don't give anyone you're in a relationship with the power to destroy you mentally.

As for the paranoia, the thing that works best for me is zoning out and watching TV. But it has to be something I love: ask me how much money I've spent on LOST episodes at Itunes.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.