Newest Members
JHNebraska, mike42069, JACKL, Personman, SiegmundNYC
12490 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alpha (49), AYounglove10 (23), joanne (27), justme62 (52), pontifixmax (44), royjay (46), Steve S. (48)
Who's Online
5 registered (manipulated, Obi, 3 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12490 Members
74 Forums
64157 Topics
447675 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#220645 - 04/26/08 12:14 PM What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
In the United States and Canada different attitudes about sexuality and gender equality continue to change, thus placing lawmakers and legal reformers in a difficult position struggling to redefine what behaviors constitute rape. Some argue that "rape" should be defined as non-consensual sexual intercourse ("vaginal, anal, and/or oral") forced penetration; without any special requirement to prove use of force. This proposal is highly controversial due to todays societal perceptions whereby laws prohibit several different kinds of rape. They include and are not limited to: ("Forcible Rape, Acquaintance Rape, Marital Rape, Statutory Rape, Rape of Children, and Rape of Men") Numerous provisions to the Supreme Court's of the United States and Canada dictate how such circumstances define each rape victim case and what prison time is allotted to the accused rapist ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm not sure how others here feel about this but as for me personally I think a male perpetrator should have his balls castrated. I beleive that justifiably fits the weight of the crime. At least the perp will be thinking more about his brain rather than his dick ruling his thoughts. Some might think that this kind of justice is too exacting and barbarically cruel. Rapist's are getting off too damned easy with today's cafeteria type justice system. In most cases a rapist will spend less than fourteen years behind bars if that. There was a time when a rape assailant was given the same sentence as a murderer; lethal injection, the gas chamber, or hanging. In a number of cases a convicted rapist was given twenty-five years with no chance of parole, or ninety-nine years and the key thrown away. Today ??? It seems that the justice system pacifies a rape assailant's human rights. How do you bring about a strong clear deterrent that will curb the number of rapes that happen every year with the statistics growing at an alarming rate. What significant frightful message can be doped into the minds of those sons of bitches who blatantly consider sexually assaulting a innocent victim ? Every two minutes in the U.S. and Canada a woman, child, or man gets raped. Why ? Why ? Why ?
I wish these perps could feel deep down inside their soul the suffering torment and hell that we victims are afflicted with the rest of our lives.

Edited by jcf1957 (04/26/08 12:59 PM)

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#220675 - 04/26/08 01:55 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: jcf1957]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
I agree with castration . Because he will neaver have the disire to do it again

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#220688 - 04/26/08 02:38 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: OKIE MIKE]
Marinan Offline

If I was castrated and innocent of rape under that law, I would genuinely desire the destruction of America.

Death would be a better sentence.

#220690 - 04/26/08 02:39 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: Marinan]
ak Offline
MaleSurvivor

I thought that sexual assualts are primarily an act of power and aggression, not sex. So if someone was castrated for it, they would just find other ways to harm people. Just is my thought, I do not think that a good idea, and again, suppose that person is innocent?

andrei

#220691 - 04/26/08 02:41 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: ak]
hogan_dawg Offline

I think all offenders, no matter what they've done, should be treated humanely.

We must retain the moral high ground in order to have authority.

#220701 - 04/26/08 03:12 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: hogan_dawg]
Ken Singer, LCSW Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Lambertville, NJ USA
Guys:
This topic seems to surface pretty regularly. Rather than freeze it or do something, let me just point out that there are different opinions about what should be done to sexual abusers. We will likely get opinions from all over the place and it will probably lead to some strong emotions.

The Discussion Board's policy on personal attacks is that you don't do it. While we hope this discussion will not lead to such posts, it is likely that some will view others in negative terms because they stated their opinions one way or another. That is not helpful for healing (that's why you're here, right?)

While we don't have a policy about attacks in general to non-specific individuals or categories of people, such as sexual abusers, please remember your energy gets drained from such rants and you aren't doing something constructive to help yourself or another person who is struggling to heal.

Remember that when you attack perpetrators and wish them all kinds of painful deaths or mutilations, there are some on this board who have (or want) resolved relationships with the person who harmed them. Such rants may put them off and maybe your anger scares some folks as well.

So, can I ask people to chill and focus on more helpful things?

Ken

#220704 - 04/26/08 03:14 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: Ken Singer, LCSW]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Thank you Ken.

#220708 - 04/26/08 03:19 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: Freedom49]
JustJeff Offline

I totally agree with ken.

#220721 - 04/26/08 05:05 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: JustJeff]
OKIE MIKE Offline

The prisons are full of inocent people . Just ask the people that are in prisons

#220725 - 04/26/08 05:18 PM Re: What Is The Fair Punishment For A Rapist [Re: JustJeff]
OKIE MIKE Offline

The prisons are full of inocent people . Just ask the people that are in prisons . Rapest destroy lives . Do you think that they should get councling at the local mental health clinic. and told not to do this . Lets get real . Thease people are in the same boat with murders and child molesters . If they are not stoped they will continue to destroy more lives .
Maby you were not raped I WAS and this crap about they may be inocent is just that crap . With the DNA evedence that is avadable today . the chances of geting the wrong person is slim to none . I have no mercy for thease kind of animals . If you feel difrent that is your rite . but do you think that he gave a dam about the victoms rites when he was rapeing them ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.