Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
5 registered (Mr. Malaise, Suwanee, highflight, 2 invisible), 22 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442121 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#220452 - 04/25/08 03:08 PM Re: Why do I feel weird about kissing? ? [Re: JustJeff]
Rebounder Offline

Loc: Midwest
Kissing is more intimate than other intimacies with another person.
Kissing your dog, is different from kissing your Mom, or kissing a relative, and certainly your partner is supposed to be the best kiss.
I know that being sexualized without the emotional component of kissing was very confusing to me. I didn't want to kiss anyone unless I really, really trusted them to be with me emotionally.
I would have sex with some women and lots of guys without kissing them
-- especially when I acting out. So -- just try trusting this woman and realize that a kiss is just kiss -- unless you're really in love and being loved in return. I am sad for us all, that feeling secure, happy and joyous when in love is such a conflicted and complicated experience.

#220587 - 04/26/08 01:21 AM Re: Why do I feel weird about kissing? ? [Re: JustJeff]
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
One thing that helped me was, kissing girls that are my close friends. This is a display of affection but nothing serious. It helped to make me more comfortable when I do become intimate. Practicing and talking about it, and repetition will get rid of this problem eventually.

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.