Newest Members
jahfree, Daryl X., tryintothrive, BCtejas, JHNebraska
12494 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
mrwhiskers (25), SouthernLaw (41), TerryT (61)
Who's Online
5 registered (Scott1962, Garf, CafeMan, Obi, Dude), 47 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12494 Members
74 Forums
64160 Topics
447744 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#220212 - 04/24/08 04:42 PM That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today.
inthegrass33 Offline
New Here

Did anyone else see this? A man--acting and talking just like my father does--gets caught, let's just say inserting himself into his 2 week old daughter in the bathtub, and no one in that big auditorium gets up to do anything. I am astonished. I am outraged. A bunch of dumb cows in the midst of a person that inhuman, there is no human in a thing that would do that. I am dissociated and still in shock from my own abuse, and i can't believe that this sick individual is covering his tracks, and lying and he looks just like my father.

I almost can't believe in my recovery after seeing that shit. goddamn aweful. I remember how "I" felt I think. I felt that there is not a god. I can't feel him, I can't see him, and yet there is this horrible aweful gruesome sick shit going on and on and on.

I swear to Jesus Christ that I am sick of dealing with people. I also swear that I think that everyone is a fucking predator. I have no friends. I have no feelings and no fucking life. Just pain and suffering. I AM SO ANGRY WITH GOD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I BELIEVE IN A GOD. I WOULD CURSE HIM IF I DIDN'T THINK THAT ONE DAY I MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND JUST WHAT THE FUCK I AM, and might have to take it back.

Edited by inthegrass33 (04/24/08 04:54 PM)

#220213 - 04/24/08 04:47 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: inthegrass33]
inthegrass33 Offline
New Here

When i accused my father, he said the exact same shit. He kept saying that he wasn't a child molester. He said bring out the lie detector. He had no conscience. How easy it would be to interpret that kind of thing as being a devil when you're 2 weeks old, let alone 2 years.

There is no person that can keep me comfort right now. I am dying, day by day it seems. Getting worse or getting better. I don't feel I have a mind or a body; that I am not a person, and that something bad is always about to happen to me. That i am going to get raped again. That i am going to have to undergo somekind of more torture. I am pain.

#220214 - 04/24/08 04:52 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: inthegrass33]
inthegrass33 Offline
New Here

I am sick of the world. The existence of pedophiles and any sexual pervert and all the people that CAN'T SEE what I am talking about or what I am afraid of has made it impossible for me to love this world or anyone else for that matter. And that isn't what I ever wanted life to be about.

Edited by inthegrass33 (04/24/08 04:56 PM)

#220217 - 04/24/08 05:10 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: inthegrass33]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Holy cow inthegrass. I did not see that but sadly I can believe it. What are we coming to?? That kind of crap should not even be on television. It is sick. I am so sorry guy. Try to breath and relax. Walk around out side and get some air and center yourself. GEEZ I think I want to just stop watching television. Honestly guy I am sorry this happened to you. Really. Glad you came here and glad you posted it though. I will take it as a warning about his shows.

#220243 - 04/24/08 07:54 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: Freedom49]
GateKPR4 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: North Carolina, USA
IT was a Dr.Phil show that got me to finally break my silence when they covered the Mike Levesque case. Levesque was the las name of my last perp and it really opened alot of wounds only after 10 minutes. I never did watch the rest of the show . I had to change the station. I don't watch Dr.Phil and the ones that I happened to see were enraging to say the least.

__m_τΏτ_m__
|| || || || || || |

#222928 - 05/06/08 09:00 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: GateKPR4]
River Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Nashville,Tennessee
Inthegrass, I just want you to know that I saw this show. It was a huge trigger for me and I had to turn it off. The part that really killed me was the daughter sitting there crying, sobbing ... no comfort for her. Pretty amazing.

#222933 - 05/06/08 09:06 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: River]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
I'm no were near clear on what this was.

1) If he was "caught"...what was he doing on a TV show.
2) If he was on a TV show, what was the auditorium of people supposed to do? It sounds like you wanted them to stop him or something?
3) The daughter was there??? And HE was there??? This all sounds a bit Ricky Lake to me?

I'm totally confused. What am I missing here???

#222939 - 05/06/08 09:43 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: inthegrass33]
jcf1957 Offline

Loc: North Of The 49th Parallel
I happen to catch moments of this fucking sick sick show.
Why the hell didn't the network pull this crap off the air.
This kind of shit wouldn't even get air-time on the TV networks during the 1960's, 70's, 80's, and 90's. Society has become so damned desensitized to sick stories, eating this shit like candy.
I usually don't give a personal audience to these talk shows.
My sister happened to be listening to it and phoned me up.
Dr. Phil, Oprah, and the likes can go to fucking hell.
It seems television today caters to the spectator-ship not unlike that of the bloody gore and filth of Roman Gladiators during the Roman Empire. What the hell is next. Nothing surprises me today.
Who ever said the human race was evolved ?

Edited by jcf1957 (05/06/08 09:50 PM)

Today well lived...makes every tomorrow a vision of Hope.
Anonymous

#222941 - 05/06/08 09:58 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: jcf1957]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: FEMA Region 1
Can ANYONE tell me what this was???

#223100 - 05/07/08 06:08 PM Re: That aweful shit I saw on dr. phil today. [Re: Still]
DanM Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: So. California
I am sorry to say, that society is quickly going down the drain. I sometimes think our society is decaying and coming to an immoral end just like the Roman Empire.

I stopped watching television and reading the papers because of the garbage that the media companies are putting out there.

Inthegrass, I am sorry you had to be subjected to this. It sickens me to see how low people will go to make money. Having someone like that on television is just unacceptable.

Dan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.