Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 8 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63228 Topics
442152 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#218500 - 04/16/08 08:39 AM Re: Taxes done? Check-in here... [Re: AndyJB2005]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Well.....I AM the one with the uniform after all.

Carry-on soldier!

Still's Globs

New Video

#218529 - 04/16/08 11:32 AM Re: Taxes done? Check-in here... [Re: Still]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
We the taxpayers don't just get hit once, we get hit TWICE with this crap. How? Well, first, they TAKE our money at the point of a gun, (just try not paying your taxes), then they SPEND the money, the result being over-regulation, distortions of the economy, cause malinvestmen, etc.

I'm sick and tired of filling out forms, the methods they use to collect the taxes are unconstitutional, (you're guilty until proven innocent), we have to keep meticulous records, we have to testify against ourselves if we get audited, etc. This is all bullshit.

But this really isn't the problem, it's the SYMPTOM of a government that's out of control. SPENDING oversees, SPENDING domestically. We don't like out taxes increased, so the politicians placate us by simply printing more money to pay for their wonderful new "programs". Meanwhile, they're debasing the currency, (the dollar is swirling around the drain in case you're not up on the financial news), the dollar is only worth 3% of what it was in 1913, when the Central Bank was created. So, big banks with connections to the Fed, get BILLIONS in corporate welfare while the middle and working class get bilked because those big banks get to spend the newly printed money before the inevitable inflation comes along as a result of the flood of new currency comes into the market.

Oh well, in a 100 years, who here is gonna care?

#219274 - 04/20/08 10:34 AM Re: Taxes done? Check-in here... [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Ya know, we didn't have the personal federal income tax until 1913. One has to wonder how we managed before it was instituted. We didn't have the central bank siphoning off our wealth until 1913. The Grace Commission determined that the federal income tax goes to pay interest on the national debt. Get rid of this fraud called the national debt, and the personal federal income tax can go with it.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.