Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
6 registered (peroperic2009, JW1230, Obi, 3 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63542 Topics
443969 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#219056 - 04/19/08 09:36 AM I believe progress was made
Letourski Offline

Loc: Canada
For the last little while things have been a seesaw. I have good days and some that are not so good. Well last night I had a dream relating to my SA but i woke before it could end. This has never happened before and today i feel a little mystified. In the dream i was my actual self seeking revenge on my abuser and I realize now that I carry hostile feelings towards him which is more emotion than i have been able to feel in the last 8 months. It has felt like a constant struggle trying to cope and heal with all these feelings but like last night when I expose the source my heart feels a little lighter. I am a bit puzzled by the dream but I believe progress was made.

#219061 - 04/19/08 09:55 AM Re: I believe progress was made [Re: Letourski]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Letourski, I process occasionally while I sleep. Especially after a session with my T. I would agree progress was probably made. Apparently subconciously you processed some anger and some emotions are starting to surface. That is good.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.