Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (Max10, 2 invisible), 72 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62553 Topics
438316 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#218893 - 04/18/08 11:35 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: dgoods]
JustScott Offline
Greeter Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Quote:
5. I have to have my money facing the same direction in my wallet. And the bills need to be ordered by denomination

Heck Yeah! Do you put the ones or the big bills in front? I start with ones and work my way back! My wife (former banker) insists it should be the other way around.

Quote:
6. I love all kinds of music except country-western.

Double Heck yeah!!! There is an occasional "country" song that I like, but it usually is a non-country sounding song by a country artist.

Quote:
10. I eat the entire apple... core, seeds, and then I chew on the stem... it grosses my kids out!

I've done this, isn't too bad. I don't eat the seeds or chew on the stem though. Knew a teacher in my one school who would eat a whole orange, peel and all! Blech!

#218894 - 04/18/08 11:44 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Oh yes Hauser it sounds like you have been forcefully recruited into our forces too

and i'll get you your elite squad of butt kicking soldiers Scott, but i'll be keeping my eyes peeled for plots to overthrow me lol

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#218899 - 04/18/08 01:16 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Okay I want in on the secret army but I have to work alone. You guys need a sniper \:\) Politician's would be my favorite assignment

The boring stuff like ruling you can keep, which makes me incredibly loyal. Course if I don't like the way things are going............ \:\)

Mike

Edited by mogigo (04/18/08 01:21 PM)

#218907 - 04/18/08 02:09 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Okay, guys I promise to get my 10 thing up later but I have to jump in here with Mogigo before all the good spots in the secret army are gone. I want to be an assassin too and like Mogigo I want to work a lone but I want to do the “wet work” the close in kills.

You guys can run the country but let me clean up the scum…Just call me Jason Bourne . But you won’t have to easer my identity just make sure you don’t piss me off .

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218908 - 04/18/08 02:12 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
TJ jeff Offline

MaleSurvivor

Loc: Northern Wisconsin
Good thread... \:\)

1) in middle school art class I made a "pin and ink" drawing of an eagle in flight in the mountains that won 1st place in a state art contest (I wish I knew what happened to that artistic side of me because I can't draw a thing today - lol)

2) I had 3 paper routes as a kid (started the first one at 13 and kept picking up routes to increase my income) - I rode up to 15 miles a day on my mountain bike in all weather - even snow

3) I was a speed skater on a local speed skating team (roller skates - not ice skates) from ages 15 to 18 (I paid for all of my skate parts and training and everything else out of my own money)

4) I was in the weight lifting club all 4 years of high school - though I never played any high school sports

5) I had 4 radicaly diffrent hair cuts though my 4 years of high school (long - short - spiked - permed)

6) I started loosing my hair at age 19

7) I've never owned a vehicle yet that I have not modified from stock in some way or another... (my pride and joy vehicle was my 89 Chevy S-10 with a 500hp motor in it)

8) I've had 3 accidents in my life that should have killed me (I mean accidents where there is simply no scientific explaination as to how I walked away without serious injury) - and yet here I am...

9) I have a rare "genetic" form of Muscular Dystrophy - basicaly my muscles run out of energy faster than they should - causes much aches and pains (think of "runners muscle burn" - that is how my whole body feels in varrying degrees depending upon how hard I work my body) that I've just had to learn to live with because there is no treatment or cure for this genetic condition

10) I love the ocean - even though I live no where's close to it... (I was in the Navy for 6 years though)(and would love to live in a house overlooking a lake)

OK - I'll even give you a couple of "extras" - lol \:\)

11) I still love to watch the old clasic cartoons I grew up with like Bugs Bunny - Sylvester and Tweety - Tom and Jerry - Woody Woodpecker - ect...

12) I love to sing (though I'm very self-conscious of my voice and what others think of it) and want to learn to play the guitar (have wanted to learn to play the guitar since I was a young kid)

TJ jeff

Abuse happens in silence/isolation - Recovery happens only when that silence/isolation is broken...

TJ's History

#218920 - 04/18/08 03:13 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: TJ jeff]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Okay, you might get me to work with Cal, I can pick off the "threats" while he goes in and sends a "message" maybe leave an eye or a finger with his calling card, maybe the ace of spades, don't like the gory stuff myself. Shit sounds like we might be pretty effective to all those generals you appoint with regards to rebellion, they wouldn't dare with me and Cal loyal to you \:\)

Funny how 666 is my post number on this thread \:\) oop there it goes, maybe a good thing it's gone

#218927 - 04/18/08 03:46 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Mogiog,

It sounds like I plan. You get the distance and I get the close in and gory. Not that I like the gore it is just the by product of wet work but I do like the calling card idea. We will go with eye balls cuz that what I like about close in work seeing the whites of their eyes so to speak .

LOL we are going to have be carful or they will put a trigger warning on this thread

Enjoying This

Cal

#218933 - 04/18/08 03:56 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: mogigo]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
You young guys work waaaaay too hard! Horse's head in the bed, .45 between the eyes, a little garrot, with a touch of cement block overshoes, your home for a nice dinner with the Mrs. and the kids, and maybe some pinochle with the boys.

Bada boom, bada bing!

Dan "The Man" Superstite

Marge Simpson

#218934 - 04/18/08 03:58 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: dannym]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
Scott... I definitely start with "ones" and work up!

Marge Simpson

#218947 - 04/18/08 04:31 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: VN]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Ok Guys,

Here are my 10 plus things.

I am enjoying this thread.

Thaks for starting VN and all who have responded.

Scott/Cal/Jason Bourne \:\)

1. I love fur. Real honest to god fur not this fake shit. If I lived in a cold climate I would own a full length mink coat. I almost bought one at yard sale in West Hollywood in the 1989 but it was too small for me I just could not make it fit.

1a. My Aunt and Uncle’s farm was next too a mink farm and I spent time over at the mink farm while I was growing up. During college one of my jobs was skinning mink on another mink farm (a little early training in wet work and gore )

2. I have watched the sun rise on top of a volcano at three different times in my life.

3. I have picked and planted pineapples in Hawaii. I planted over 10,000 pineapple plants in one day in 1974. I also drove the semi-trucks that hauled the pineapples to the cannery. Over the 6 year period from 1974 to 1980 I spent two years working on Pineapple Plantations in the Hawaiian Islands. While in Hawaii I was offered a place on the out rigger canoe team that was going to reenact the Hawaiian immigration from Bora-Bora to Hawaii for the US Bicentennial in 1976; I turned down this offer. Because I had to make an 18 month commitment and I would have had to postpone my mission for the Mormon Church and college.

4. While waiting for a friend to get off work at a jewelry story in Los Angeles in 1980. I witnessed the store being robbed. I then ran after, tackled and caught the robber. While I was laying on top of him and had him in a head lock. It occurred to me for the first time he might have a knife (I knew he didn’t have gun) so I tighten up my choke hold on him and he said “You caught me you don’t have to kill me”. I relaxed a little at that point.

5. I am dyslexic. I was not diagnosed until I was 23 and not treated until I was 26. I could not read for the first 10-11 years of my life. By 18 I had only read two books from cover to cover. I later went on to Graduate with High Honors in Economics from a University of California.

5a. I was in an educational video about dyslexia in the 1983. I watched it once was embarrassed and did not look at it again until 3 years ago when I realized they had made me a central charter in it. Including an opening scene of me running which when I first saw the video all I could see was how fat I thought I was (lol..lets talk fat now). Oh the joys of distorted body images ;).

6. Before I graduated from college I had 6 interviews with the then Big Eight Public Accounting firms. I choose not too interview with the other 2 firms. Of the 6 interviews I had five job offers to choose form.

7. I won an amateur down hill mogul skiing contests at Sundance Ski Resort in Utah.

8. On my first trip to New York I was there for a long weekend with only one night of hotel reservations. I told my friends I wouldn’t need more than one night at a hotel and I didn’t .

8a) First night in NYC someone tried to rip me off for $10 by running a scam on me. I figured it out just as he was leaving with my money and I chased him down and demanded he give me my money back he said he didn’t have it. I said “The Hell You Don’t” and stuck my hands down both his front pockets and took everything he had in them and walked back to get a cab. PS he didn’t have my $10 in his front pockets.

8b) The first club I went to in NYC told me I was so pretty I didn’t have to pay the cover to get in. LOL this is the first and only time that ever happened to me. Believe me it never happened to me in West Hollywood.

9. I competed in the 1990 Gay Games on the West Hollywood swim team.

9a) One of my less than successful romantic encounters during this event got written up in a book about the Gay culture in detail without changing the names. Which I read 3 years later much to my surprise and enjoyment and the entertainment of my then partner; I mean as they say any publicity is good publicity.

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;).

10. I collect Barbie dolls. I started when I was 40 years old and said to myself after a childhood of torture over my love of all things Barbie “I am 40 years old and I can buy my own damn Barbie dolls and if people don’t like they can Bite Me”. I now own close to 40 dolls all in their original boxes of course.

Ok Just a couple more things:

11. I discovered I can draw about three years ago. I had my first show at a Gallery last fall and sold three of my piece of art.

12. I have been in a sexual recovery 12 step program for 21 years. I am coming up on 10 years on my current sexual recovery plan this spring.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.