Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
2 registered (gatoonfanatic, 1 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63113 Topics
441363 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#216167 - 04/07/08 01:56 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
ineffable Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: state of holeecrapdood
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
Its sad...but they really don't have much of anything up there. I need to talk to President Bush again about my Canada invasion plans.

caution: video contains the F word and quaint American beliefs aboot Canaduh

http://www.zippyvideos.com/4547333253702616/blame/

#216169 - 04/07/08 02:00 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: ineffable]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I'm SO glad I got to see it before the gnomes make that link vanish.

Still's Globs

New Video

#216172 - 04/07/08 02:11 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: LandOfShadow]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: LandOfShadow
Originally Posted By: king tut
Originally Posted By: LandOfShadow
How about the room with the jump-gate? \:\)

a room with a stargate would be cool, i get to be the captain of SG-1, anybody else like stargate on tv? who wants to be on my team, saving the world from attack and keeping the universe safe and all that

Can I be on the team? I think I could be all nerdy like Dr. Daniel Jackson and kind of a space case at times... LOL. I'll follow you anywhere KT. \:\)

Brilliant! my plans for universal domination are coming together, your place is definitely secured, we need somebody to be Teal'c and Samantha Carter, and we need somebody from texas to be general Hammond

my favourite episode is 'window of opportunity' when o'neil and tilk get stuck in a time loop and they live the day over and over again and then realise they can do anything they want with no consequences, just brilliant!

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#216173 - 04/07/08 02:19 PM . [Re: king tut]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:47 PM)

#216174 - 04/07/08 02:21 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
frost Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Eh?

Edited by frost (03/10/09 11:32 PM)

#216176 - 04/07/08 02:24 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

oh yeah i completely forgot about halloween, i didn't realise there was a canada day, we have a st.Davids day which is like a welsh celebration really, the irish have st.Patricks day, not so sure about the english and scottish

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#216177 - 04/07/08 02:27 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
So do we get that Toy Soldier room or what?

There's clearly a need to re-enact some key battles.

Still's Globs

New Video

#216179 - 04/07/08 02:31 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: Still]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

i'm up for a toy soldier room, i could spend a whole day playing with toy soldiers

#216180 - 04/07/08 02:33 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: king tut]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

we have to have a games-workshop adjacent, so that we can assemble and paint soldiers too, and make realistic terrain and things like that, and it will have to be pretty close to the war-room

#216181 - 04/07/08 02:39 PM Re: I want 2 minutes of my life back... [Re: frost]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: frost
Originally Posted By: king tut
did you know, i don't remember the exact details, but we took part of America and occupied Washington for some reason, welsh soldiers, don't remember when or why, and i'm pretty sure Canada suppose to like us because we halted the Americans, i'll ask somebody for the details, but it was on the news not long ago because we were celebrating something and they talked about it on the news

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

I thought this bit was quite amusing:

"...moments before British soldiers entered the building. Once inside, the soldiers found the dining hall set for a dinner for 40 people. After eating all the food they took souvenirs then set the building on fire."

LOL, i really shouldn't make a joke out of it i know but it just seems like something somebody would make up, it doesn't mention which soldiers they were, i think they were the prince of Wales regiment

Page 9 of 18 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.