Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
6 registered (VASurvivor, gettingstronger, bluesky, dan_in_newengland, Greg56, 1 invisible), 20 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63417 Topics
443370 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#218632 - 04/16/08 09:35 PM IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOUGHTS
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
I'M CURIOUS AS TO WHY IS IT THAT A POST I POSTED AND STARTED GO FROM FEW REPLIES TO AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MATTER AND RAMBLE SESSION AND ALTOGETHER IN AN ENTIRELY TWISTED DIRECTION.........

BY THE WAY DON'T GIVE ME THIS " THIS SITE IS FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO POST AND YOU HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT"........

I COULD CARE LESS....I DO HOWEVER LIKE THE IDEA I CERTAINLY OPENED UP A CAN OF WORMS AND YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE SOOOOOO MANY ISSUES WITH ......GOD.

COOP

PS: SELFISH IS THE LAST THING ON MY MIND......SO BEFORE YOU MENTION IT ....DON'T BOTHER.........IT MUST BE PRETTY SCAREY TO "THOSE" WHO ARE AFRAID TO TALK ABOUT AND TERRIFIED OF BEING ANGRY WITH "GOD"

IT'S NOT A BAD THING......FREE WILL AT IT'S FINEST OF COURSE.

#218636 - 04/16/08 09:48 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOUGHTS [Re: thecoopstah]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Been angry at God many timss. We talk. I rant. He listens. Fortunately he is not angry with me. Whew.

#218637 - 04/16/08 09:57 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: Freedom49]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

I don't believe I've ever seen anyone post on this site who says it's wrong to be angry at God...

Sooo... Tell him how angry you are, Coop, or not as you prefer. It's your feelings and having them is not wrong.

Edited by walkingsouth (04/16/08 10:21 PM)

#219762 - 04/22/08 05:36 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: WalkingSouth]
simonsurvives Offline

Loc: California, Fresno
FUCK god, how is my fucking abuse a devine plan

#219768 - 04/22/08 05:51 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: simonsurvives]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Geez Simon, Who in hell said it was???

#219920 - 04/23/08 01:33 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: Freedom49]
simonsurvives Offline

Well in a sense I did. I feel that because I was taught in my religion that god has a divine plan for everyone. I should have faith that it will unfold itself. God created this abuse for me. He had my life all figured out before this. So with those teachings in my head. Who is do I blame. My parents are forms of there divine plan made out by God. They hurt me. He is an extension of them. Being that they are both pastors. Also in being that they are "his" children. Therefore who else do I blame.
Simon

#219923 - 04/23/08 01:56 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: simonsurvives]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

I think you blame the perps. Whomever they may be. I didn't always do what I was told. Neither did my parents. I think God gave my parents the opportunity to love me and raise me right. They blew it just as he gave me the opportunity to do the right things in my life and sometimes I blew it. He may indeed have a plan but I also make my own choices. In that case he may have to go to plan b, or c or d or e or f or g or h.... I think it is a partnership type of thing because of my free will. Sometimes I cooperate, like my parents did, and sometimes I don't. Like my parents didn't. I wish it was all black and white, good guys (me) and bad guys (god, parents, teachers, guy down the street). I just don't think it is. Everything is much more complicated than I thought as a kid. Even Recovery.

Edited by Freedom49 (04/23/08 01:57 PM)

#219937 - 04/23/08 02:54 PM Re: IT IS WHAT IT IS........GOD ISSUES,,,,,MY THOU [Re: Freedom49]
simonsurvives Offline

I can see the co op with God. For me it is harder. My perps were "in direct contact with God" It is and still will be a struggle for me to separate the two. I do however see that God gave me choice in the Garden and all that fun stuff. Its just difficult to have the very close connection they had with God and the things that happened to me. And there constant ideas in there head that makes it think that they were right. To believe and make it seem like I am the one that is wrong and then on top of that fight against what they think and then separate myself completely from them and God is really hard to do. If God was there for me in my time of NEED then I think that something should have be done to stop it. Because ultimately to me they were closer then anyone. I don't know the full truth and hopefully I will find it. Thank you for sharing better perspectives in life from different viewpoints.
Simon aka jekal

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.