Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (Obi, WriterKeith, 86), 19 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63236 Topics
442193 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#218953 - 04/18/08 05:39 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
Originally Posted By: Calanthe
4. While waiting for a friend to get off work at a jewelry story in Los Angeles in 1980. I witnessed the store being robbed. I then ran after, tackled and caught the robber. While I was laying on top of him and had him in a head lock. It occurred to me for the first time he might have a knife (I knew he didn’t have gun) so I tighten up my choke hold on him and he said “You caught me you don’t have to kill me”. I relaxed a little at that point.

You wanna be Minister of Public Safety \:D ?

(Rob takes note....don't mess with Calanthe)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218954 - 04/18/08 05:42 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
king tut Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: UK
Brilliant Mogigo and Cal, i have secret agents/snipers now reminds me of a book i've been reading, glad to have you on my side

I love you, little lewis, and i will never leave you. We are the same. You brighten my day, and i will make sure that i brighten yours. Hugs and kisses.

#218955 - 04/18/08 05:43 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Jaw on the floor....I'd pay money to see that! I think.

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/18/08 06:03 PM)

Still's Globs

New Video

#218957 - 04/18/08 06:01 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: king tut]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Hey Rob,

Thanks for the job offer but I must respectfully decline as it might interfere with actives for which I am better suited and already employed by King–Tut.

KT- Glad to do my part for the new world order...but remeber I will be wtaching ;)... To paraphrase Mr. J. Borune "you might want to get some rest after all this world conquest, you look a little tired."

Ciao,

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218959 - 04/18/08 06:08 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Calanthe Offline
New Here

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown
9b) While at the Gay Games I got to watch ineffable go-go dance in his cage, my that boy is talented ;\)

Rob...

Been there done that

Cal

And given the choice I will save my ass first everytime(STC)

#218960 - 04/18/08 06:34 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Calanthe]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hmmm, picking through my passports, got your back Cal, which country next Mr president. Whatever it takes to bring around our revolution.

Three Non-blond's - "Talking about a revolution"

Liking this as well Cal, shit, what's not to like with a survivor in control. Couldn't be any worse.

Bang bang my friends

Mike

#218963 - 04/18/08 06:55 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
arronb Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Perth
Originally Posted By: Robbie Brown

Maybe not.................................Don't know yet.

OK...ah..NO...nevermind

Is this what you're trying to say Robbie LOL

#218976 - 04/18/08 07:41 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: arronb]
Freedom49 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Washington State
Ok after much thinking I think I have 10 things most people do not know about me.

1. I love everything Star Trek. I am not a fanatic and have uniforms or makeup ears, but I love the show and the writing.

2. I have two other boys by a previous marriage. They both are married and have daughters of their own.

3. I spent a year at Pentecostal Bible College in Livermore, CA. Dropped out after a year.

4. Worked at Jack in The Box in high school and loved it. Made a dollar/hour.

5. My first car was a 58 olds 4door sedan. I loved it.

6. Mom says I had a dog when I was little but I can’t remember that far back. I did have five aquariums in HS and like having tropical fish.

7. My favorite books were usually sci fi, I love the whole Tarzan collection too. CS Lewis is my favorite author.

8. I loved math. Hated English and chemistry. Almost flunked Spanish too.

9. When my oldest son was 5 yo he fell in a pool and was on the bottom for almost 5 minutes. I was a respiratory therapist and so I resuscitated him, went with him in the ambulance to the hospital and when I was assured he was ok promptly fell apart myself lol.

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

#218985 - 04/18/08 08:49 PM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Freedom49]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Freedom49

10. While a youth pastor in a southern Baptist church I once felt I should prophesy that a young couple in the church that were unable to have children would become pregnant and have a boy child before the year was up and they did. I still have the birth announcement.

What do you see in my future? Maybe a stack of gold bricks discovered in my back yard...left there during the revolution to be kept safe??? maybe???

.............................PLEASE?

Still's Globs

New Video

#219034 - 04/19/08 01:46 AM Re: 10 things you do not know about me [Re: Still]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
1. I'm a Trekkie, too.
2. I hate yard work.
3. I like to take naps in the afternoon.
4. I'm a cheapskate.
5. I read the Wall Street Journal.
6. I listen to public radio.
7. I watch Smallville.
8. I've got bad knees.
9. I bite my nails.
10. I enjoy taking long, hot baths.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.