Newest Members
Lumpy, squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms
12369 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, BobdaFarmer61), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12369 Members
74 Forums
63569 Topics
444136 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#218520 - 04/16/08 10:25 AM i wanted to shaked my TV
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
so im eating breakfast. watching the today show. and three of the women from the polygamist group from texas were on. the interviwer was asking about abuse and if they they have seen abuse on the ranch. the woman responded. "no. we love our children. it is all choice. there is no force." i would much rather have her say "yeah we beat the shit out of the kids and force them to have sex." the kids wouldn't be as warped.

#218530 - 04/16/08 11:41 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Jarrad]
dannym Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Boulder, Colorado
I want to shake your T.V. too!

I find the brainwashing and rationalization of cults, religious or not, as so aggrivating.

I'm sorry you had such a lousy start to your day.

Dan

Marge Simpson

#218605 - 04/16/08 06:25 PM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: dannym]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Yep, all about choice. Have sex with the adults or be denied affection and attention, become unimportant and unlovable, find those closest to you shouting and blaming you and threatening you with damnation, and get shunned as outcasts.

I wonder which they "chose"?

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#218695 - 04/17/08 08:50 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: roadrunner]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Pity of it is, there really is no choice in a system like that. It's been a way of life for so many decades most of them think it's normal. They know no different.

Choice? You only have a choice if you know there are other options. Without that knowledge there is no choice.

#218697 - 04/17/08 09:04 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: WalkingSouth]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2.5 NATO Nations
I ask this in all sincerity: Has it been proven that they are sexually abusing the kids, or is it that people just hate these cults?

It concerns me greatly because I've studied what went on at Waco (including visiting the site) and the breach of criminal law and human rights by the US-DOJ and TX authorities was horrendous. I smell similar mob and overly-zealous law enforcement mentality going on here.

(...and I hope you all know me well enough by now to know I'm not defending any sort of SA...Its just that official injustice and media-driven frenzy freaks me out beyond belief. Official incompetance such as how the children of this cult are being treated by authorities right now is a abomination to humanity.)

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/17/08 09:15 AM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#218714 - 04/17/08 10:17 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Still]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
what they are calling sexual abuse is arranging marriages with 14 year old girls with older men.

#218716 - 04/17/08 10:21 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Jarrad]
hogan_dawg Offline

Yeah I had a similar experience this morning when I read extracts of an APA submission from the Netherlands suggesting pedophilia had few negative consequences for young boys.

I hope the proponents lose their funding.

Edited by hogan_dawg (04/17/08 10:21 AM)

#218718 - 04/17/08 10:26 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Jarrad]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Jarrad
what they are calling sexual abuse is arranging marriages with 14 year old girls with older men.

K....that's flat-out sick and illegal! Thanks for the clarification

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

#218721 - 04/17/08 10:34 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Jarrad]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Rob, I totally share your concern. However, in this case, they may have had a legitimate reason to investigate, given that it was a 15yo girl that called the police looking for help, while she was pregnant, and AFTER she had already had one baby.

However, unlike the Branch Davidians incident where the police were there to enforce Federal Gun laws (an oxymoron if you ever read the Constitution BTW) the police were there to enforce STATE law regarding the sexual abuse of minors, which is completely within a State's autonomy and proper role, in this case. But, once again, I question the veracity of the State of Texas in this case because "the girl" has never materialized, and her alleged assailant was briefly interviewed by Texas Rangers and permitted to leave without being charged.

What REALLY gives ME pause about this case is what the police are equipped with to confront citizens. I DON'T like the fact that the police COULD take away all of our rights IF they really wanted to. (hint, they could) How? They now employ military hardware to make sure that if they confront a citizen which actually stands his/her ground, that they don't get injured or killed themselves.

I find something VERY WRONG with this picture because it's equipment like this that made the Waco disaster possible.

But I mean, COME ON, what the HELL are they doing employing THIS kind of hardware for CSA law enforcement. Can you say "overkill"?

More can be read about this incident here:

http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2008/04/your-children-are-ours.html

#218730 - 04/17/08 11:43 AM Re: i wanted to shaked my TV [Re: Hauser]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Gotta love the tripod-mounted machinegun. You know those Mormons! You can never be too careful.

This reminds me of another child custody case:

"Your children are ours"

God save this country from our government...please

Edited by Robbie Brown (04/17/08 11:46 AM)

The Aftermath Video

The Water Buffalo Song

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.